J & K Police Constable Written Test Result 2017 Download Expected Cut Off Marks:
Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment Board (JKP) had earlier conducted Written Examination for the Recruitment of Police Constables Post under the Police Department of Jammu & Kashmir Police. Candidates who had earlier qualified PET & PST were called for Written Examination and now those who appeared in the Exam and now waiting for their Result are notified that the result will be available to be download on the same Web Portal through which they had downloaded their Admit Card earlier before.
Examinees can check their Qualifying Status with the help of TRB Written Exam Answer Key along with the Expected Cutoff. According to the available information Jammu & Kashmir Police Written Exam Results is going to release soon till the end of November 2017 probably.
J & K Police Constable Written Test Result 2017
As the exam has conducted recently so the result has not announced yet but the candidates who are waiting eagerly about ensuring their Selection are hereby informed they can check their result with the help of JKP Police Constable Cut Off Marks soon released by the Department on their Official Web Portal. Applicants can guess their Performance by downloading Answer key of the same and can surmise their Results whether they get selected or not for Police Constable under Jammu & Kashmir Police Department.
- Advertisement Category: Expected Cut Off / Answer Key
- Name of the Department: Jammu & Kashmir Police (JKP)
- Post’s Name:Police Constables
- Examination Date: 8th September 2017
- Answer Key: released after 5 days
- Result Declaration Date: Not released yet
- Expected Cutoff release: Along with the issuance of Result
- Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in
JKP Constables Written Exam 2017 Expected Cutoff (Qualifying)
Qualifying or disqualifying status of any Candidate shall be decided on the basis of Qualifying Cutoff of the Exam release by the Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment Department along with the declaration of result on their Official Web Portal.
The written Test/Exam conducted was consisting of 100 Questions and of duration of 2 Hours (120 Minutes). Exam was of matriculation Standard of the following subjects:
Analytical Aptitude & Ability
Steps to Download JKP Police Constables Written Exam Result
- Open the Jammu & Kashmir Police Website.
- Search for Recruitment Notification there on the Homepage.
- A list of various Recruitment Notifications will be appeared.
- Look for JKP Police Constables Written Exam Answer Key
- As when you click, JKP Constable Exam Answer Key will be displayed.
- Download it and check your performance.
JKP Police Constable’s Recruitment Board Police Constables 2017 Written Exam Result
The Police Constable’s Recruitment Board Written Exam for the Post for Police Constables for various Subjects conducted earlier on 8th October 2017; result for the same is now probably be going to be release on the Official Web Portal of JKP in the month of November 2017 probably. Applicants shall be notified as when the Association releases result from their side through Online Mode. Board is not entitled to send result of each Candidate personally, that is why you should have to be stay updated to our web Link to fetching all the latest news regarding Written Exam result.
Stay updated to our Web Portal for further updates at the earliest