ISRO Scientist Eng Recruit Form 2018 – Download 106 Post | Notification:
The recruitment Department of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has published the official notification (Advt No. ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2018), as per which applications are being invited against 106 vacancies of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given 106 posts through online as well as offline mode of applications and the application process starts from 31st January 2018.
ISRO Scientist Eng Recruit Form 2018
As per the official Press Release by ISRO, the candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment of 106 vacancies of ISRO Scientist/Engineer can fill the application form from 31.01.18 to 20.02.18. Also, the candidates can check the further list of eligibility requirements which are given in the following paragraphs. The list of vacancies are being categorized and shown for the candidates with the help of given table:
|Name of Vacancy/Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Electronics (Scientist/Engineer SC)||32|
|Computer Science (Scientist/Eng. ‘SC’)||29|
|Mechanical (Scientist/Eng. SC)||45|
The list of all the vacancies for Scientist/Engineer SC is being given in the above table. The candidates who wish to apply for the same can go through the list of eligibility criteria which are being required for recruitment of given 106 posts.
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Scientist/Engineer in ISRO should be less than 35 years as on 20th February 2018.
- As far as the educational qualification is being considered, the candidate must have done B.E./BTech. in first class with an aggregate marks of more than or equal to 65%.
- The candidates in their final year of B.E. or B.Tech can also apply.
If all of the above conditions are being fulfilled by the candidate, then he/she can apply for the ISRO Scientist recruitment by contemplating the information given in the subsequent paragraphs.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start of Online/Offline Applications||30.01.18|
|Closing of Online/Offline Applications||20.02.18|
|Last Date to pay Application Fee||21.02.18|
|Issuance of Call Letters||Second/Third Week of March|
|Date of Written Exam||22.04.18|
How to Apply?
- The candidates can apply for 106 vacancies of ISRO Scientist/Engineer “SC” through online as well as offline mode.
- The candidates must visit the official website of isro.gov.in to apply.
- On the official web portal, there will be an Application form for “ISRO Scientist/Engineer “SC” 106 posts”.
- Click on the link and provide all the required credentials.
- In the end, the candidates would have to pay the application fee (last date- 21.02.18) for successful completion of Application form.
- However, the candidates who wish to pay the application fee only can visit the nearest Branch of SBI to pay the fee.
Scientist/Engineer SC Application Fee
- The application fee for the candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Application fee of Rs.100/-.
- All the SC, ST, PWD, or Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
All the information regarding 106 posts of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Call letters, written exam pattern as well as the selection procedure are being provided in the subsequent paragraphs for the candidates.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment Call letters Download 2018
All the candidates whose applications will be duly accepted and found eligible by the department of Indian Space Research Organization, will be issued call letter for appearing in written examinations. It has also been notified that the call letters will be provided to the candidates through their registered emails in the 2nd or 3rd week of March 2018.
Examination Scheme 2018
As per the official notification (Advt No. ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2018), the written test will be conducted on 22nd April 2018. Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ written test will be qualifying in nature and will include 80 objective type questions. On the basis of marks scored in test, the candidates will be shortlisted for Interview Round. The date/timings and venue of Interview will be notified to the qualifying candidates.
The candidates would also have to score more than 60% marks in the Interview round in order to qualify it.
Scientist/Eng. SC Post Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test (qualifying) and Interview. All the eligible candidates will have to qualify the written test for being eligible for Interview. Based upon the marks scored in Interview, final merit list will be formed by the recruitment panel and candidates will be recruited for 106 posts of Scientist/Engineer SC depending on their ranks in Merit list.
Important Points to Note:
- Only the marks in Interview will be used to draw Merit list.
- The candidates will have to score more than 60% marks in Interview to qualify it and proceed to the final merit list.
Official Website of ISRO- www.isro.gov.in