ISI Kolkata UG PG Admission 2018, Entrance Test Form ~ Apply Online:
ISI TYDC (03-Years) / TDC (02-Years) Course – Online Registration: Online Registration in response to the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata, for Post Graduate Admission Test 2018 for Admission into Bachelor’s Degree (Three-Years’ Degree Course) and Post Graduate Courses, Post Graduate Diploma and Research Fellowship Commences on the 7th Date of February 2018 (07.02.2018) with the Last Date for Online Application Form befalling on the 9th Day of March 2018 (09.03.2018).
ISI Kolkata UG PG Admission 2018
The Candidates Eligible for Admission would be able to Apply Online as per the Indian Statistical Institute Guidelines.
ISI Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT) 2018 Admit Cards Download:
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), shall host on the 13th Date of May 2018 Post Graduate Admission Test 2018. The Office of the Registrar, the Indian Statistical Institute will release the e-Admit Cards for the Candidates appearing in the Indian Statically Institute PG Admission Test 2018. The e-Admittance Cards / Hall Examination Tickets shall remain Available for Download commencing the 11th Date of April 2018 (11.04.2018) onwards.
ISI Kolkata UG PG Entrance Test 2018 : Application Form
Selection of the Candidates shall be based on their respective Performance in the Admission Test / Written Tests and Interviews conducted by the Indian Statistical Institute subject to Satisfying the Minimum Academic Qualification.
Procedure for Selection Junior Research Fellowship:
Subject to satisfying the Eligibility Criteria, Selection of the Candidates for Junior Research Fellowship is strictly based on Merit as judged by their respective Performance in the JRF Written Tests and Interview. Past Academic Records may also be taken into consideration8.
For an Applicant receiving Education outside India, whether the Applicant satisfies the Eligibility Criteria for a Program will be decided on a Case-by-Case basis.
ISI Kolkata UG PG Admission 2018 Apply Online
The Candidates, who have been Awarded a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) by National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) / Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) / University Grants Commission (UGC) / Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) / Department of Science & Technology (DST) / Department of Bio-Technology (DBT) based on a Nationally conducted Written Admission Test (NWAT), are also required to clear the Indian Statistical Institute Junior Research Fellowship Admission Test or an Equivalent separate Test conducted by the relevant Junior Research Fellowship Selection Committee of the Institute for submitting the Doctoral Thesis in the Indian Statistical Institute for a Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Degree for Admission into the Courses mentioned here under:
Indian Statistical Institute Offered Courses:
- 03-Years’ Bachelor of Statistics (B.Stats) (Hons.),
- 03-Years’Bachelor of Mathematics (B.Maths) (Hons.),
- 02-Years’ Master of Statistics (M.Stats),
- 02-Years’ Master of Mathematics (M.Maths),
- 02-Years’ Master of Science (M.Sc.) (Quantitative Economics),
- 02-Years’ Master of Science (M.Sc.) (Quality Management Science),
- 02-Years’ Master of Science (M.Sc.) (Library & Information Science),
- 02-Years’ Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Computer Science (CS),
- 02-Years’ Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Cryptology and Security (CrS),
- 02-Years Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability & Operations Research (QROR):
- 01-Year’s Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics (SMA)
- 01-Year’s Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Junior Research Fellowships (JRFs) (a) Statistics/ (b) Mathematics / (c) Quantitative Economics / (e)Quality, Reliability & Operations Research / (f) Physics/ (g) Geology/ (h) Biological Science/ (i) Library and Information Science
Un-Reserved Candidates: ₹ 1000/-
Reserved Candidates: ₹ 500/-
Indian Statistical Institute Website: www.isical.ac.in
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log into the Indian Statistical Institute Website for UG / PG / PGDs / JRF Admission Test Online Registration.
Click here to log into the Indian StatisticaI Institute Website for Detailed ISI Information Brochure 2018 – 2019.