Indian Postal AAO Recruit Jobs 2018 607 Vacancies Asst. Accounts Officer Form ~ Admit Card:
Applications are invited by the Government of India on behalf of Postal Accounts Wing for recruitment & filling up of 607 vacancies. The candidates are to be recruited for Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) in the Postal Accounts Offices under the Central/State Government.
Indian Postal AAO Recruit Jobs 2018
The recruiting department has decided the pay scale of the recruited AAO as Rs.9300/-Rs.34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-. The applications for the 607 posts of Assistant Accounts Officer are invited from 20th December 2017 to 15th January 2018. Candidates are required to send their applications through the offline mode. Below are the specific eligibility criteria which are required for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer:
AAO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- As far as the age limit of the candidates is concerned, interested candidates should be less than 56 years old as on 20.12.17.
- Candidates who have qualified the SAS/JAO exam or are working as JAOs (AAO) are eligible to apply.
- Officers holding Analogous posts are also eligible to apply(central or State Government Officers)
- Senior Accountants/Junior Accountants/ senior auditors/junior auditors who have passed SAS/JAO exam with more than 5 years of regular service are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also possess basic understanding & working of computers including MS Office and Internet.
AAO Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting date of Offline Application Forms||20th December 2017|
|Closing date of Offline Application Forms||15th January 2018|
Indian Postal Assistant Accounts Officer 2018: Apply Online
Eligible candidate, first, have to download the application forms from the official website. Applications, after filling, have to be sent through the offline mode (post). The Applications, duly recommended by Head of Department/Head of Office in given format have to be sent to Director (BGT & ADMN) before 15th January 2018. The format in which the applications and documents are to be sent can be found in the official notification.
Indian Postal AAO Recruitment 2018: Admit Card
There will be a written examination conducted for the recruitment/selection procedure of 607 vacancies of AAO in Postal Accounts Wing by Government of India Which Admit Card release notification will be intimated through our Web Portal. More information regarding this will be provided soon. Alternatively, candidates can refer the official notification in this regard.
Official Indian Postal Web Portal: www.indiapost.gov.in