Indian Coast Guard Sailor Recruitment Form 2019 Download GDN, Apply Online:-
Recruitment Department of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has announced recruitment for the vacancies available for the post of Sailor (Navik) for General Duty for the 2019 batch. Interested aspirants are advised to apply for the said Posts for General Duty Sailor through online mode 15th Oct 2018 to 29th Oct 2018 on from the official website of Indian Coast Guard. Application will fill and the last date till when the aspirants are allowed to apply is decided as 2019.
Indian Coast Guard Sailor Recruitment Form 2019
Indian Coast Guard has declared that the application can be filled by the eligible candidates from 15th October 2018 to 29th October 2018. Therefore, check the details provided here under and confirm if you are properly eligible as per the requirements asked by the ICG Recruitment Board. Other information including Salary Pay Scale, Selection Process and the process of applying online is also provided here under the following article for the help of our viewers.
Advertisement in short details
- Category Type: Recruitment Notification
- Association Name: Ministry of Defence
- Department Name: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
- Name of Post: General Duty Sailor (Navik)
- Post Session: 2019
- Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Dates (ICG 2019 Recruitment)
- Application Form Commences on: 15/10/2018
- Last Date for Applying Online: 29/10/2018
- Written Recruitment Exam Date:
- Admit Card Issuance:
Indian Coast Guard Sailor (GD): Age Limits
Minimum Age Required
Candidate must be of 18 years belonging to any Category/Cast. No relaxation in minimum age limit.
Maximum Upper Age Allowed
General Category candidate: 22 Years
SC/ST Category Candidate: 27 Years (5 Years of Age Relaxation)
OBC Category Candidate: 25 Years (3 Years of Age Relaxation)
Minimum Qualification Required for ICG Sailor Recruitment (2019)
Candidate who would like to apply for the Post should have completed his 10+2 with a Minimum of 50% marks in Total and 50% Marks in Math and Physics from a Recognized Educational Qualification.
5% Marks Relaxation will be provided to SC/ST Candidates and the Sports Person who have Obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any Sports on National and Interstate National Level.
Note: Remember that the information (eligibility criteria) provided here is according to the previous notification and currently the latest notification hasn’t released yet.
How to Apply through Online for ICG Sailor (GD)?
- Visit the Website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Click on Career Link given on the Homepage.
- Search for ICG Sailor/Navik (General Duty) Recruitment Notice.
- Read the official notice and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, then click on apply online link.
- An Application Form will open on next page.
- Then enter the required Information under the application form.
- Then after submit the application fee as applicable.
- Submit your application form after paying application fee.
- Save a copy of completed application form for future references.
Selection Processor of the Applicants as the Post of Sailor (Navik) under the Indian Coast Guard will be done through from the following processes:
Written Examination: Initially candidates will be called for the written examination on the basis of their performance in the 10+2 examination and will be conducted under the surveillance of Ministry of Defence on various Exam Centres.
Physical Fitness Test: Candidates, after qualifying written examination will be called for Physical Fitness Test to check the physical efficiency of the Applicants.
Medical Examination: Qualified Candidates of both of above round will go through a Medical Examination and Qualified Candidates will be appointed as Sailor under the Indian Coast Guard for General Duty.
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in