IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2019 ~ Notification Application Form Last Date:
In view of Admissions to Executive MBA Evening Programme, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has invited applications from the eligible candidate. To be more precise, the online applications are being invited for admission of working executive in 3 years Executive MBA (Evening Program).
IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2019
IIT Executive MBA Program 2019: As per the official notification by IIT Delhi, the Computer Based written test for admissions in Exe. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Program will be held on soon. The Admission procedure of the candidates in MBA courses offered by Indian Institute of Technology contains written examination, Grp discussion & Personal Interview. The candidates can check the given eligibility conditions which are being required to be possessed by Working executives for 3 year executive MBA Program.
- The candidates must have completed minimum 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engg./Arch./Tech./Pharmacy/B.Sc. (Agri. Engg.).
- Also, the candidates must have obtained minimum 60% marks in in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- The interested candidate must also have minimum 2 year post-qualifying work experience.
All the important dates, procedure to follow while applying and the IIT Executive MBA online application fee are being provided in the subsequent paragraphs.
|Important Schedule||Important Date|
|Start of online applications|
|Closing of online applications|
|Date of Computer Based test|
|Group Discussion & Interview Date|
|Declaration of Result|
|Starting of Academic Session|
How to Apply?
- The working professionals who are interested to apply can visit the online portal of iitd.ac.in.
- There will be an active link for IIT Executive MBA Program 2019.
- The candidates will have to click on the link and then proceed with providing all the personal information as required in the application form.
- Alternatively, the direct link for filing up of application form is also being provided at the end of this article.
- Lastly, with the payment of application fee, IIT Executive MBA Application form 2019 will be successfully filled and submitted.
- The application fee of Rs.2500/- is required to be paid through the online mode.
IIT Exe. MBA Admit Card 2019: The admit cards for the candidates will be issued on the official web portal of www.iitd.ac.in. Till now the official date of release of Hall tickets have not being determined, but it will soon be provided. The candidates can hereby check the detail exam pattern and the admission procedure for admissions into 3 years Executive MBA (Evening Program).
IIT Delhi Exam Pattern/Scheme of Examination 2019
There will be Computer Based written exam conducting soon. The written test will consist of 4 sections with total 120 questions. For every correct answer one mark will be awarded while for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. A composite time of two hours will be given to complete the examination. More information regarding the exam pattern is being provided in the following table:
|Sections||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Time Allotted|
Composite time of 2 hours
|Section-II Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
|Section-III Data Interpretation/Quants||30||30|
|Section-IV Business Awareness||30||30|
The admission procedure of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) MBA Program is being provided in the following points:
- Written test
- Grp Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
IIT Delhi Entrance Test Exam Date | Admit Card 2019
The candidates whose applications will be duly received will first have to appear and qualify the written test soon conducting. Based upon the result, the candidates will be shortlisted and intimated regarding Group Discussion (GD) & Interview round.
Official websites: www.iitd.ac.in