IISC Bangalore M.Tech. Admission 2019 M.Des. M.Mgt Integrated Ph.D Form:
The Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore has not published the official notification for admissions into M.Tech./M.Des./M.Mgt./Integrated Ph.D Programmes which is being offered by the IISC. Every year, the IISC offers admission of candidates in various courses provided by the Institute. This year also, the University is all set for admissions of candidates in various Master in technology (M.Tech), Design (M.Des), Management (M.Mgt) and Integrated Ph.D courses.
IISC Bangalore M.Tech. Admission 2019
As per the official notification by the Controller of Examination Indian Institute of Science (IISC), the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given courses from 01.02.18 to 30.04.18. All the eligibility conditions, important dates as well as the admission procedure for the candidates are being provided in the subsequent paragraphs for our esteemed candidates.
- For admission into Master of Technology (M.Tech), the candidates must have obtained at least 2nd class in B.E./B.Tech. with a valid Gate Score.
- For admission into Master of Design (M.Des), the candidates must have obtained at least 2nd class in B.E./B.Tech./Design/Architecture with a valid Gate Score
- For admission into Master of Management (M.Mgt.), the candidates must have obtained at least 2nd class in B.E./B.Tech./or any other equivalent degree with a valid Gate Score.
- For admission into integrated Ph.D, the candidates must have obtained at least 1st class in B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Mathematical, Physical, Biological, Chemical Sciences the candidates must have obtained at least 2nd class in B.E./B.Tech./Design/Architecture with a valid JAM Score (2019).
IISC Bangalore M.Tech/M.Des/M.MGT Application Form 2019
The candidates willing to apply for the M.Tech/M.Des/M.mgt Courses offered by Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore the candidates can fill the online application forms within the prescribed dates. All the important dates, application procedure, Application fee & selection procedure is being provided in the following paragraphs.
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registrations|
|Closing of online Registrations|
How to Apply?
- The candidates can apply for the given courses in IISC through the official website of iisc.ac.in.
- Open the official website and find the active link for M.Tech.-M.Des-M.mgt Course Application Form 2019.
- Click on the link and fill all the required information.
- The candidates will also have to provide scanned documents while filling the application form.
- Lastly with the payment of online application fee, the IISC M.Tech/M.Des/M.mgt application form will be successfully filled and submitted.
Category of candidate
|UR/Other Backward Class||Rs.800/-|
|ERP (all categories)||Rs.2000/-|
|Candidates Sponsored from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD & CPRI||Rs.800/-|
|SC/ST/PWD (person with disability)||Rs.400/-|
The IISC Offers M.Tech./M.Des./M.Mgt./Integrated Ph.D Programmes in the disciplines mentioned in the subsequent lines:
|M.Tech||(1) Aerospace Engg., (2) Chemical Engg. (3) Civil Engg. (4) Computer Science & Engg. (5) Communication & Networks (6) Instrumentation, (7) Mechanical Engg., (8) Materials Engg., (9) Microelectronic Systems, (10) Signal Processing, (11) Systems Engg., (12) Transportation & Infrastructure Engg., (13) Climate Science, (14) Computational Data Science, (15) Earth Science, (16) Electronic Systems Engg., (17) Electrical Engg. & (18) Nano Science & Engg.|
|M.Des||Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing|
|M.Mgt||Not Specified yet|
|Ph.D (Integrated) Courses||(1) Biological Sciences, (2) Chemical Sciences, (3) Physical Sciences, and (4) Mathematical Sciences.|
Selection Procedure/Admission Procedure
The selection procedure/admission procedure for different courses is different from one another. All the information regarding the procedure of admission of candidates in the given courses are being provided in the following points:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech): The admission of candidates will be done on valid GATE Score 2015/2016/2017. However, wherever possible Aptitude test and Interview will also be conducted.
- Master of Design (M.Des): Admissions will be done on a valid GATE / CEED score followed by a Design Aptitude Test & interview.
- Master of Management (M.Mgt.): The candidates will be shortlisted based on their GATE-CAT-GMAT Score which will further be followed by GD & Personal Interview. However, final selection will be based upon GD & PI.
- Integrated Ph.D: The candidates will be shortlisted based on their JAM 2017 score But final selection will be based on performance in personal interview.
Official website- www.iisc.ac.in