IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Result 2019, Counselling:-
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is looking forward to declare the result with respect to entrance test conducted for the admission into the B.Ed very shortly at the official website. Candidates, who have given the examination on, 2019 shall be able to check their result.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Result 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will issue the result cards which will clearly indicate that the candidate have declared qualified or not shall be dispatched from SED. Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068. If In any case candidate does not get the Result Card, he/she should contact the Regional Director, IGNOU of his Region. Candidates who will have qualify the entrance examination will have deposit their programme fee Rs. 20,000 by the means of Demand Draft drawn in favor of IGNOU, payable at the city where Regional Centre is situated. These candidates will also have to submit their original call letter and score card to the Regional Centre with the DD, on or before the last date intimated to them by Regional Centre concerned.
The result will be available at the official website to download and with IGNOU Regional Centre also within the 5 weeks from the commencement date of examination.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2019 Counselling:
Counselling sessions shall be held as according to the schedule drawn by the Study Centers. These sessions will be mostly held outside the working hours of the institutions where the study centers are situated. Counselling session is would be conducted at the centers during Saturdays and Sundays and schedule and procedure will be soon decided and will be pasted at the official website. And after conducting the Counselling, admission list of the candidates will be posted at the official website and same will be mentioned at our website also.
Documents required submitting at the time Counselling:
The candidates must submit their following original Documents along with the offer letter for admission to the concerned Regional Centre just at the time of counseling only.
- High and Higher Secondary/Sr. Secondary School Certificate indicating the date of birth, along with mark sheet.
- Original Hall Ticket
- Degree and mark sheet of graduation/post-graduation and professional qualification (degree/diploma).
- Category certificate, if applicable as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission form..
- Original Employment certificate in a letterhead of a recognized school.
- Affidavit by Student/Parents/Guardian.
- Certificate to provide facilities for conducting B .Ed. practicals from Secondary / Higher / Sr. Secondary school in the fomat given in the prospectus.
Click here to download the result