ICG Cook & Sailor Recruitment Form 2018 Download Notification, Last Date:
The Recruitment department of Indian Coast Guard has published the official notification regarding recruitment of Indian navy Sailor (Domestic Branch). The information regarding the recruitment of Cook/Steward posts has been imparted through the official Notification No. – 02/2018 on the official website of joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. As per the official notification the applications for the post of Cook/Steward in Indian Coast Guard has been invited from 10th February to 16th February 2018.
ICG Cook & Sailor Recruitment Form 2018
Indian Coast Guard Sailor Recruitment Form 2018: Online Applications from the eligible candidates are being invited for the post of Navik Cook/Steward recruitment in Domestic Branch by the Indian Coast Guard. The candidates can fill the online application form within 10.02.18 to 16.02.18. However, the before applying for the given posts of Coast guard sailor recruitment, the candidates must read the below written eligibility conditions that are required to be possess by the Applicants.
- The candidate must have completed 10th Class (X Standard) by securing at least 50% marks from a recognized Education Board.
- Also, in addition to the educational qualification, there are some age restrictions also as per which the candidates must be more than 18 years old and less than 22 years old as on 01.10.18.
If the interested and willing candidates possess all of the above written eligibility criteria, then they may apply for the post of Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) under Indian Coast Guard by the information given below. The application procedure, important dates along with the online application fee is being provided in the following paragraphs.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Important Dates
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Online Registration starts||10.02.18|
|Online Registration closes||16.02.18|
|Date of Written examination||April 2018 (tentative)|
|Issue of Hall Tickets||05.03.18 to 12.03.18|
|Final Merit/Select List||September 2018|
How to Apply for Navik Recruitment 2018?
- The interested candidates would have to apply by the official web portal of joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- The candidates would have to logon to the website and then click on “Opportunity” tab.
- Select the notification no. ‘02/2018 Batch’ and then click on ‘Navik (Domestic Branch)’.
- Now, the candidates will have to proceed and provide all the information as required by Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2018.
Exam Pattern 2018
There will be a written examination conducted for the recruitment of candidates. Written test will include objective type questions and the questions will be asked from the given subjects: Quantitative aptitude, General Science, mathematics, General English, Reasoning & General awareness.
Detailed information in regards to exam pattern will be provided by the official recruiting body on their website very soon. Those who qualify written examination will have to undergo Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
E-Admit Card: All the candidates whose applications are received on time and found eligible will be issued e-admit cards for the post of Cook/ Steward written examination on 5th March 2018. Hall tickets will be issued on the official website of join Indian Coast Guard and the candidates will be able to download their e-admit cards from 5th March 2018 to 12th March 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Sailor Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for the post of Navik (Cook & Steward) will be done on the basis of written exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Examination (Prelims).
The candidates will first have to appear for written examination. The candidates who qualified the written test will be called for PFT & Initial Medical Examination. Based upon the marks in all the tests, final select list will be prepared by the official body and the candidates will be recruited on the basis of Select list/merit list.
- The Zone wise select list will be uploaded on the Indian Coast Guard Website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of September 2018.
Official website of the recruiting body- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in