ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Worker Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification Application Form:
ICDS Kaimur 1003 Anganwadi Worker/ Assistant Jobs 2018: The Department of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Kaimur (Bhabua) Bihar has recently issued the recruitment notification for posts of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Assistant. The Eligible Candidates, who are looking for Bihar Govt Jobs, can apply for ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Sevika/ Anganwadi Sahayika Jobs 2018 through official website of Department on or before the last date. The ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Recruitment Application Form is available on the website mentioned below.
ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Worker Assistant Jobs 2018
The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Kaimur (Bhabua) Bihar has invited the eligible candidates to fill up the Offline Applications of Posts for Anganwadi Sevika/ Anganwadi Sahayika Candidates. The Candidates can submit the application the Department of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Kaimur. Interested & Eligible Candidates can check the detailed information regarding ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Worker/ Assistant Recruitment 2018 through official website of Department. The Other details like Eligibility Criteria, education details, age criteria, selection process etc., are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment of ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Jobs 2018:
- Anganwadi Worker (Sevika): Applicants should be qualified the 10th Class or its Equivalent recognized by well-known Institution/ Board.
- Anganwadi Assistant (Sahayika): Applicants should be qualified the 8th Class or its Equivalent recognized by well-known Institution/ Board.
The Age limit for the Anganwadi Assistant and Worker posts are as follows,
- Minimum Age is 18 years.
- Maximum Age is 40 Years
The Candidates have to pay some amount as application fee through Demand Draft in favor of ‘ICDS’ and submitted along with the application form.
Pay Scale / Salary:
Integrated Child Development Services, Kaimur Bihar will offer a pay scale as per their post. The post wise salary details are here.
- For Anganwadi Worker (Sevika): Rs. 3000/- per month.
- For Anganwadi Assistant (Sahayak): 1500/- per month.
The Candidates, who have applied for ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Sevika/ Anganwadi Sahayika Post, will be selected on the basis of on performance in Academic Examination. Selection Committee will take the final decision for the selection of candidates. Follow the official advertisement to check the complete details of the selection process.
ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Worker/ Assistant Application Form 2018 Download
- Visit the official website of ICDS Kaimur (Bhabua) i.e www.kaimur.bih.nic.in.
- Check the Advertisement for the posts of Anganwadi Asst & Worker.
- Download the Advertisement Notification and Read all instructions carefully.
- Now, Download application form and enter required details like name phone number etc.,
- Attached recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee through Demand Draft in favor of ‘ICDS’ and submitted along with the application form.
Click Here to Download the Detailed Advertisement of ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Recruitment 2018
- Advertisement Date: 2018.
- Starting Date to Apply: 2018.
- Last Date to Apply: 2018.
ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Sevika/ Anganwadi Sahayika Jobs Details:
Name of the Organization: Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Kaimur
Post Name: Anganwadi Sevika/ Anganwadi Sahayika
No of Posts: Posts
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Bihar
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website of Department: www.kaimur.bih.nic.in