IB ACIO Gr 2 Admit Card 2019, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – II Expected Cut Off:
IB ACIO-ii e-Admit Cards Download: The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) shall release the e-Admit Cards for the Candidates Minimum 07 / 14 Days before an exact Date for Tier I Test for Recruitment to Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II / Executive) against Vacancies including 130 for Ex-Servicemen, is declared.
IB ACIO Gr 2 Admit Card 2019
The Ministry of Home Affairs will upload on the Official Website the electronic Admittance Cards for the Candidates likely to appear in the ACIO-II (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Even as the Ministry of Home Affairs will allot / apportion the e-Admission Certificates, we would publish on our Website First Alert in conjunction with the Ministry of Home Affairs Communique in this regard for the ready reference of the Candidates in due course of time.
*The Registration Number, e-Admit Cards / e-Call Letters for Tier-I Examination, Tier-II Examination and Interview and other information related to the Recruitment would be sent to the e-Mail Identification provided by the Candidates while submitting the Online Application Forms.
IB ACIO – Grade II (Exec) Exam Date 2019
The Ministry of Home Affairs notified Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II consists of Tier I & Tier II followed by Personal Interview leading the Final Selection subject to preparation of the Provisional Select List drawn up based on the Candidates’ individual Performance and Marks secured in Tier I & Tier II and Personal Interview put together.
The ACIO Grade – II (Executive) in the Intelligence Bureau Wing of the Ministry of Home Affairs carried Maximum 100 Marks for 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions in the Tier I consisting of the Objective Test followed by Tier II consisting of Conventional Descriptive Test for Maximum 50 Marks wherein the Candidates, irrespective of Category / Community shall need to secure Minimum Qualifying 33% Marks to be considered Eligible for Tier II comprising the Conventional Examination.
IB ACIO-2 Expected Cut Off 2019
Examination Duration: Tier I & Tier II for 60 Minutes of 01-Hour each respectively.
|Tier / Mode of
|Description of Examination||No. Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks / Minimum Percentile Marks irrespective Community / Category|
a) General Awareness
b) Quantitative Aptitude
c) Logical / Analytical Ability
d) English Language.
to qualify for Tier II Test
a) Essay on One of the Given Topics (30 Marks),
b) English Comprehension & Précis Writing (20 Marks).
Procedure for Selection Of Candidates to the Posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive):
- The Candidate shall have to appear in Tier-I at one of the Test Centers mentioned herein above.
- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 or ¼th of the Mark for each Wrong Answer to the Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type in Tier-I Examination. No Marks would be awarded for any Un-Attempted Multiple Choice Questions in the Tier – I Test.
- Only those Candidates would be called for Tier – II Examination who come up to a Certain Standard in Tier – I Examination
- For Tier-II Examination, there will be Minimum Cut-off Marks / Minimum Percentile Marks @ 33% Marks out of 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions carrying Equivalent 100 Marks.
- The Successful Candidates would be intimated the Date, Time and the Center for Tier – II Test through the Application Portal as well as Candidates’ respective e-Mail Id furnished / provided at the time of Online Registration.
- On the basis of the Candidates’ respective Combined Performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, they would be Shortlisted for the Interview.
- The Successful Candidates, both in Tier I & Tier II Examinations, shall be intimated the Date, Time and Center for Interview Candidates the Application Portal as well as Candidates’ respective e-Mail Id furnished / provided at the time of Online Registration.
- Tier-II Examination and Personal Interview would be conducted at a Centre by clubbing the Candidates of the Nearby Centers.
- Based on the Combined Performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Personal interview, the Candidates shall be Provisionally Shortlisted for Final Selection subject to successful Completion of their Character and Antecedent Verification followed by the Medical Examination.
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, Guidance, the Candidates are hereby advised to log into the Ministry of Home Affairs Website www.mha.nic.in at times.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on the Ministry of Home Affairs Website to download e-Admit Cards.