HTET Notification 2018-19, Exam Date | Board of School Education, Haryana Apply Online
An official announcement has been made by the Head of the Board of School Education Haryana informing that Teacher’s Eligibility Test is going to be conduct on Nov 2018. Eligible Candidates are only invited to apply by going through the Official Web portal of HTET Haryana and following the steps given here under the current article. Application received before the last date of applying as scheduled by HTET Haryana shall only be entertained and the remaining one which will be filled after the last date shall be automatically rejected.
HTET November Notification 2018-19
The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has announced that only Eligible Candidates shall be able to apply for the HTET (Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test) and the required eligibility will be decided on the basis of Information provided under the Official Notification released on the Web Portal of BSEH. A candidate shall only be eligible to apply for HTET if he should have required Educational Qualification and also have the age in the limit decided by the Association. Other mandatory details such as Applying process and Selection procedure are given here under the current article.
NEWS LATEST 12.10.2018:-
In short Description
- Advertisement Category: Exam Notification
- Name of the Department: Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH)
- Name of the Exam: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
- Exam Date:
- Level 3 PGT – 05/01/2019
- Level 2 TGT – 06/01/2019
- Level 1 Primary Teacher- 06/01/2019
- Official Website: www.bseh.org.in
BSEH Post’ Name | HTET Qualified
- For classes I to V: Primary Teacher
- For classes VI to VIII: TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher
- For above Classes: PGT – Post Graduate Teacher
HTET Haryana TET Required Qualification 2018 (Eligibility)
Class I-V: Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed).
Classes VI-VIII Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- /B.Com and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- /B.Com with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.); in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 published on 31 August, 2009.
- /B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.);
Above Classes Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)-
For: (i) English, (ii) Hindi, (iii) Geography, (iv) Sanskrit, (v) Home Science, (vi) Sociology, (vii) Psychology, (viii) Punjabi, (ix) Urdu, (x) History, (xi) Political Science
- PG Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Metric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
- Consistent good academic record.
BSEH HTET 2018-19 Applying Age Limit
Age of the Candidate will be calculated as on the Applying Date and the Candidate must not be younger than 21 years (Minimum age)
Check Official Notification for Upper Age Limit & relaxation for those candidates who belong to reserve Category.
Important Dates, HTET Haryana 2018-19
- Online Application Form: 19/11/2018
- Last date of Applying: 30/11/2018
- Last date of Submitting fee: Yet Not Announce
- Admit Card issuing Date: 10-12 days prior to the Test
- Exam Date: Yet Not Announce
How to apply for HTET Haryana 2018-19 ?
- Visit the Official Web Portal of BSEH Haryana.
- Read the Official Notification released for HTET Carefully.
- If found yourself eligible then click on “Online Application Form”.
- Fill that Form properly and pay the required Application Fee.
- Click on Submit Link after confirming whole data filled in Application Form.
- Finally save a copy of that Completed Application Form for future References.
HTET Haryana Qualifying/Disqualifying Status
Selection will purely be made on the basis of the performance of the Applicants in Written Exam going to be held on Nov Month 2018 under the surveillance of BSEH. Candidates who fulfilled all the above Eligibility Criteria will be called for the above said Examination by issuing their respective Admit Card online through the Official Website by which Application were filled earlier. Those Candidates who qualify the Exam will be selected.
HTET Cut off Marks:
For all Categories except SC and PWD: 60% (90 Marks)
For SC and PWD of Haryana Domicile: 55% (83 Marks)
For SC and PWD of Other State: 60% (90 Marks)
BSEH Official Website: www.bseh.org.in