HSSC Jr. Eng Civil Solve Key 2017-18 Download Ques Paper | Cut Off Marks:
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission: Answer Key for the exam conducted in response of Advertisement Number 07/2017 and 06/2016 for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) having Category No. 28 and 30 respectively on two different dates i.e., 28th December 2017 and 1st January 2018, is soon going to be updated on the official website of HSSC for the candidates waiting for the same to surmise their result. Here under link is provided to directly view the answer key for the Junior Civil Engineer Exam for the help of our viewer who have participated in the Online Computer Based Test (Written Examination) as on the prescribed date.
HSSC Jr. Eng Civil Solve Key 2017-18
Answer key is soon going to be updated on the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Controller of Examination of HSSC hasn’t provided confirmation about the issuance of the Junior Engineer (Civil) Computer Based Written Examination Answer Key yet but the same will be published within a time period of 5 days on from the last date of the test which was scheduled as 1st of January 2018. Result of the candidates participated in the JE (Civil) Written Exam can surmise their result with the help of that Answer Key.
Details in short
- Advertisement Type: Answer Key
- Department Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Date of Online Test: 28th December and 1st January 2018
- Type of Examination: Online Computer Based Test
- Answer Key Issuance: Till 5th January 2017 probably
- Result Release Date: February 2018 (Expected)
- Qualifying Cutoff: will announced later
- Official Web Link: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Online Computer Based Test Cutoff (Jr. Civil Engineer) 2018
Each candidates will be required to score a minimum cutoff marks to qualify the written exam conducted for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) under the Urban Local Bodies, and Haryana Urban Development Authority Departments. According to the performance of the aspirants in the online computer based test, Haryana SSC shall declare the minimum qualifying cutoff marks of the exam after which merit list of the candidates will be prepared of shortlisted candidates for further selection rounds.
How to download HSSC JE (Civil) Answer Key?
- Visit the HSSC Website with the help of link given here.
- Click on “Public Notice” link then; given on the homepage.
- Then a list of various notices will be displayed on next web page.
- Find Junior Civil Engineer Answer Key link from that list of notification.
- Click on the above said Answer Key link as when you find it.
- Answer Key will be appeared on next webpage.
- Surmise your qualifying/disqualifying status with help of that answer key.
HSSC Junior Engineer Written Exam (Computer Based) Result Date 2018
Merit List of shortlisted candidates will be prepared according to the result of the online computer based test which is expected to be announced in February 2018 if there will be no unexpected delay in the same for some causes. Candidates will be notified about the same simultaneously as when the official announcement will be made soon. Keep visiting our web portal to get all the latest updates regarding Junior Engineer (Civil) Online Computer Based Test Result.
HSSC Official Website Link: www.hssc.gov.in