HSSC Craft Instructor Admit Card 2017 1400 Post Download:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had earlier released a Notification for About 1400 Craft Instructor Job Opportunity, Admit Card of Which is going to be released soon by HSSC on their Official Website. Applicants who have applied and now waiting for Examination could download their Admit Card from HSSC Web Link as soon as HSSC releases it from his side.
HSSC Craft Instructor Admit Card 2017
As per the Notification released by HSSC, Eligible Candidates who have successfully applied for the Post should be able to Download Craft Instructor Examination 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket as soon as the Commission completes Application registration Process. Syllabus and Pattern for the same Examination is given under the Post as Prescribed in the Official Notification provided on HSSC Website.
|Name of Department||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Post||Craft Instructor|
|Total No. of Posts||1400+ Jobs|
|Area / Location||Haryana|
|Examination Date||Not yet Updated|
|Advertisement Category||HSSC Admit Card|
HSSC Craft Instructor 2017 Examination Centre
Examination Centre for HSSC Recruitment will be provided along with the Admit Card which will be provided to the Candidate approximately 15 days prior to the Exact Date of Examination. HSSC does not send anyone’s Admit card by Post or Personally. Every Candidate should have to download by itself through the Official Web Portal of HSSC.
Download HSSC Examination Date 2017
According to Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Examination Date to the Applicants will be allowed with their Admit Card by the HSSC. Download Admit Card from HSSC Website.
HSSC Craft Instructor Selection Process
Selection Process of the Candidates will go through 2 Level Consisting A WRITEN EXAMINATION & AN INTERVIEW. Processor is as follow:
- Written Examination: Candidates who got successfully applied will be called for a Written Examination. Examination Level will be based on the Qualification of the Applicant.
- Walk in Interview: Those Applicants who passed the 1at Level of Written Examination will be called for walk in Interview. A merit list will be prepared after the completion of both rounds of the process based on the combined performance of the Candidate in Written Examination & Interview.
Pay Scale of Selected Candidates
- Those Candidates who got recruited by Qualifying all the Selection Rounds are conducted by HSSC to Craft Instructor Posts, will get the monthly payment of 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month and the Grade Pay of Rs.3,600/-.
How to download Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Log on to the Website of Haryana Public Service Commission.
- Click on the Notification Section over Homepage.
- Search for Craft Instructor Job Recruitment on that Page.
- Get the Admit Card/Hall Ticket link over there.
- Enter the Required Information such as Name, Registration No., Password, and Other Details.
- It will show a Download Admit Card
- Then simply download your Admit Card from that link.
Stay Updated to our Web Portal for Further Updates
HSSC Official Website:- www.hssc.gov.in