HPU MBBS BDS Counseling Schedule / Dates 2017 Merit List 1st 2nd 3rd Round Allotment:
In compliance with the official notification, Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) would likely to conduct the counseling schedule first, second and third round very shortly through the official website. For seeking admission to the MBBS/BDS courses in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges including private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges of the State of Himachal Pradesh, candidates must be qualified in NEET 2017. After qualifying the NEET 2017 all are eagerly waiting for the admission counseling rounds in the various colleges under Himachal Pradesh University.
Himachal Pradesh Univ. MBBS and BDS Counseling Schedule 2017
Based on the official announcement, the Himachal Pradesh University is likely to announce shortly the counseling schedule for admission into MBBS and BDS curses 2017-18 through the official website. The candidates who passed NEET 2017 may apply for the counseling registration through the website. The Himachal Pradesh University will prepare final merit list for the candidates who will eligible for admission.
Download here HPU MBBS and BDS Counseling Dates
HPU MBBS and BDS Seat Allotment 2017
Candidates who declared qualified in NEET 2017 shall be applicable for admission into MBBS and BDS course 2017-18 on the basis rank wise merit list of the candidates. After the last date, provisional seat allotment to the candidates will be given based on the availability of seats and by following the rule of reservation. After the provisional seat allotment candidates need to pay the requisite fee before the stipulated time to get the confirmed allotment letter. If any candidate(s) failed to pay the fee, the seat will be cancelled and it is treated as vacancy and will be filled in successive counseling.
MBBS / BDS Counseling I / II / III Round 2017
On the basis of Counseling Procedure, candidates will be selected for the admission in MBBS and BDS Course in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges including private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges of the State of Himachal Pradesh. Those students will not able to takes admission in first counseling round will be eligible for next counseling rounds. If seats are vacant after Third round of counseling then the university will start further round for counseling process. At the time of counseling you may needs to produce the certificates along with photocopies for verification at the time of counseling.
List of documents for Verification at the time of Admission:
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- NEET Admit Card and Application Form
- NEET Rank, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
Wishing here for the Best of Luck for the Students!
HPU BDS & MBBS 2017-18 Counseling Dates – Release Soon
Official Website of HPU – http://hpuniv.nic.in/