HPPSC PGT Teacher Form 2018 Apply Online Last Date ~ Admit Card Syllabus:-
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification No. 10, 2018 dated the 2018 with reference to Recruitment to Post Graduate Teachers, Class – III (Non-Gazetted) (on Contractual Basis) in the Department of Higher Education (DHE), Himachal Pradesh in the subsequent Paragraphs. Online Registration in respect of the same is in progress with the Deadline closing on 2018.
HPPSC PGT Teacher Form 2018 Apply Online
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, in case of receipt of large numbers of the Applications from the Candidates shall screen the Candidates on the bases of the Educational Qualifications and other Conditions as stipulated in the Notification. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, in case of Necessity arising for an Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Written Test shall shortly declare a Date in concurrence with the Detailed Syllabus Contents.
H.P. Public Service Commission would release Two / Three Weeks prior to the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test Date the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets for the Candidates. H.P. Public Service Commission may like to conduct Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test for the Candidates Shortlisted for the same.
हिमाचल प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग (HPPSC) द्वारा पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट टीचर्स (PGT) के पदों के लिए जारी विज्ञापन के अनुसार सभी अभियार्थी जो ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना चाहते है वो ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म तक भर कर सकते है |
We are watching out for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission’s upcoming Communiqués in regards to decision on conducting the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test, issuance of the electronic Admit Cards / Hall Examination Tickets for the same, release of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Test Question Booklet Answers Key in Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D, Announcement of the Results of Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination followed by hosting of Personal Interview / Viva-voce, Final Merit List, Final Select List and Final Result for recruitment of the Candidates in the Subject-specific Posts.
HPPSC PGT Teacher Apply Online 2018
Final Selection to Post Graduate Teacher Posts shall be strictly on Merit based on the Marks secured by the Candidates. Even though Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has fixed Minimum Qualifying Marks (i.e., 45% Marks attainable by the General Candidates and 35% Marks to be scored by the Candidates belonging to Reserved Communities; however, the Candidates with Sufficiently High Marks secured in Viva-voce / Personal Interview.
Procedure for Selection:
Himachal Pradesh elaborates hereunder the different Riders for Selection to Post Graduate Teacher Posts on Contractual Basis.
In cases where the number of eligible candidates for Recruitment to the Post(s) advertised by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is inordinately large, then the Commission may limit / shortlist the number of the Eligible Candidates to be called for Personal Interviews by subjecting them to an Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test of Two Hours’ contained therein Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions.
Final Selection to the Post applied by a Candidate shall be made solely on the basis of his / her individual Performance in the Viva-Voce / Personal Interview, which will be of maximum 100 Marks. The Minimum Pass Marks in the Interview are 45 Marks for the Candidates belonging to General Category and 35 Marks for the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories.
Where Selection is to be made on the basis of performance of the Candidates having qualified Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test, before the HP Public Service Commission Interview Board, a Candidate having scored higher / more Marks in Personal Interview shall be placed above the Candidates scoring lesser Marks in the Personal Interview.
If the candidates will score Equal Marks in Personal Interview, then a candidate securing more Marks in the OMR Based Screening Test will be placed above the Candidate securing lesser Marks in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test.
In case the Marks in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test are Equal, then the Candidate Senior in Age will be placed above the Candidate Junior in Age.
Where Selection is to be made purely on the basis of Performance of the Candidates before the Interview Board, a Candidate scoring higher Marks in Personal Interview / Viva-voce shall be placed above the Candidates scoring lesser Marks in the Interview.
If the candidates scored Equal Marks in Personal Interview, then a Candidate Senior in Age would be placed above the Candidate Junior in Age for the Posts stated here in below:
- English: Posts
02. Hindi: Posts
03. History: Posts
04. Political Science: Posts
05. Economics: Posts
06. Mathematics: Posts
07. Physics: Posts
08. Chemistry: Posts
09. Biology: Posts
10. Commerce: Posts
11. Sanskrut: Posts
12. Geography: Posts
13. Music (Instrumental): Posts
14. Music (Vocal): Posts
Age Limit (As On the Cutoff Date):
The Candidates should have attained Minimum 18 Years but must not have exceeded (Maximum) 45 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits for the Candidates belonging to Reserved Communities.
Essential Educational Qualification(s):
The Candidates are advised to carefully read the Advertisement to check out the Checklist / Documents to be mailed to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University (with minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate) or its Equivalent:
- Post Graduate Teacher (English): English
- Post Graduate Teacher (Hindi): Hindi
- Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit): Sanskrit
- Post Graduate Teacher (Mathematics): Mathematics: Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Physics): Physics/ Electronics / Nuclear Physics.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry): Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Biology): Biology/ Zoology, Life Microbiology/ Bio Technology / Molecular Biology / Plant Physiology. Provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Music): Music (Instrumental/Vocal).
- Post Graduate Teacher (History): History.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Geography): Geography.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Commerce): Commerce with Accountancy / Financial Accountancy and income tax as major subjects of study. Holder of Degree of MFC (Master of Finance Control) is also eligible for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Commerce subject from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Economics): Economics/ Applied Economics/Business Economics.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Political Science): Political Science.
- Professional Qualification(s):
Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) as professional qualification from recognized University/ Institutions with minimum 50% Marks.
Two years integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent course from a Recognized University.
- In case of Post Graduate Teacher in Biology Subject, the candidate must have qualified Post Graduate Degree of M.Sc. in Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Micro Biology/ Bio-Technology / Molecular Bio Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation Level.
- In case Post Graduate Teacher in commerce, the candidates must have passed M.Com. from a recognized University.
- The Candidates having Master degree in Public Administration are eligible for Post Graduate Teacher in Political Science subject.
- In case of Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology, candidates must have obtained the degree of M.Sc. as regular candidate. However, the candidates, who have obtained the degree of M.Sc. or admitted in M.Sc. through Distance Education mode prior to 06.04.2010 for the Subjects, are Eligible.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for Appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in Himachal Pradesh State.
Application / Examination Fee: Online Mode.
Rs.400/- for General Category
General – Below Poverty Line (BPL). Rs.100/- for SC, ST & OBC candidates belonging to Himachal Pradesh. HP Ex-Service Men and Visually Impaired remain exempted from the Payment of the Fee.
The Application Fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
In case of Assistance, Guidance, Clarifications on Online Registration Application / Online Application Forms, the Candidates are advised to gain access to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission via Toll Free No.:1800-180-8004.
Computer Cell: 0177 – 262 9738: (For Assistance on Submission of Online Recruitment Applications, Examination Fee).
Reception: 0177 – 262 4313 / 262 9739: (For Assistance on Advertisement, Posts, and Conduct of Examination etc.).
Press Click here on HPPSC Website to download Detailed Official Notification.
Press Click Here to log into HP Public Service Commission Website for Online Registration / Online Application Forms.
Press Click here on HP Public Service Commission Website / Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Website to download HP PGT 2018 Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet e-Admission Certificates
Official website of HPPSC:- www.hp.gov.in