Himachal Pradesh Jobs, Recruitment 2018, HP Patwari,TGT, Clerk Notification,News,Form:
The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has issue the TGT Jobs Form upload on oficial website all applicants you can be apply online from official website of HPSSC for more details you can visit oficial web portal or instructions to the Departments, Institutions concerned to officially release Detailed Notification in regard to recruitment of the Patwari, TGT, & Clerk posts of candidates eligible for the above stated Posts. Hence, the candidates keen regarding this may like to stay in touch with us to check out regular updates / alerts in due course of time.
Himachal Pradesh Jobs, Recruitment 2018
हिमाचल प्रदेश कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (HSSC) द्वारा पदों के लिए आयोजित की जाने वाली पटवारी भर्ती परीक्षा में साक्षत्कार नई होंगे और लिखित परीक्षा के आधार पर ही चयनित अभियर्थियों की सूची जारी की जाएगी |
|4||Social Justice and Empowerment(SC,OBC,Minority Affairs)||TGT (Arts) Hearing Impaired (on contract basis)||678||Post Discription: Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GPTotal Vacancies:1||05/07/2018||04/08/2018|
- College of Pharmacy shall be set up in Nagarota.
- The Hotels in Rural areas shall be Tax-free. Green Signal to set up a Commission for Scheduled Caste has also been given.
- Approval for filling up hundreds of vacancies in the Technical Education Department and other Departments
- Approval for filling up the Posts of Faculty in Nahan Medical College has also been accorded.
- An Office of Sub-Divisional Magistrate shall be established in Jhanjehali.
- 09 Fire Stations shall be set in up in different parts of Himachal Pradesh.
- Sub-Tehsils shall be set up in Pangana, Daahar and Chhatri towns of District Mandi.
The www.edunewsportal.in Team has been given to understand as a corollary of the Himachal Pradesh Government Cabinet Ministry decision, that there is a likelihood of an official announcement in respect of filling up Posts of Trained Graduate Teachers and Posts of Patwari & Posts of Clerk in various Government Institutions and Departments in the times to come ahead.
Official website of Himachal Pradesh Government : www.hp.gov.in