Haryana Power Grid AE/Junior Engineer Exam Date 2015,Admit Card:
haryana power grid 2015,haryana ae admit card2015,hpgcl asst engineer 2015admit card,haryana jr engg 2015 admit card,hpgcl je hall tickets 2015,hpgcl ae je exam dates 2015,haryana udc clerk admit card2015
M/s Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) is to announce the Written Examination Schedule concurring with the intimation on the e-Hall Tickets / e-Admit Cards downloading for Special Recruitment for Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) for the Posts of Assistant Engineer and Upper Division Clerk – Information Technology (IT).
HPGCL Asst Engineer AE | Jr Engineer JE Admit Card 2015
M/s Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) is to notify by the 25th of October 2015 detailed input on both Written Examination Date and e-Admittance Cards downloading for the Written Test scheduled to be in October / November 2015.
Scheme / Pattern of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination:
Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited shall conduct the Written Examination comprising the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions for recruitment in Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs); viz., Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL).
All Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions carry Equal Marks. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited shall determine and intimate the Provision for Negative Marking for Wrong Answers / Multiple Answers at the time of issuing Admit Cards.
|Section||Paper / Subject||No. OTMCQs||Maximum Marks||Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks (CECOM)||Exam Duration||Selection Criteria|
|Part I||Professional / Technical Knowledge Test based on the Discipline concerned||120||120||UR: 50%
|Two (02) Hours||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Part II||Aptitude Test comprising the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions on Vocabulary, Verbal Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Data Sufficiency, Numerical Ability etc.||50||50|
|Qualifying Nature. No Marks.|
- Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination (followed by the Result based on the Minimum Qualifying Marks and Aggregate Makes determined by the Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited.
- Personal Interview leading to a Final Merit List drawn upon the performance and marks of the candidates in the Online Written Examination; however, there are no Marks for Personal Interview, as the Interview is of merely QUALIFYING NATURE.
The candidates declared as QUALIFIED (even though Prescribed Minimum Percentage of Marks) but with Sufficient High Marks in the Written Examination shall be summoned for Interview. Then they shall be required to bring along with them the following documents in Original with a self-Attested Copy of the prescribed testimonials:
- Print-out of Application Form.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate
- Proof of Essential Qualification along with Mark sheets of all Years / Semesters.
- Proof of the Norms adopted by the University / Institute to convert CGPA / OGPA / DGPA into Percentage.
- SC / BC / SBC / EBP (Gen) / PwDs / OSP Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate of Haryana, if claiming Relaxation Benefits under SC/BC/SBC/EBP (Gen)/PwD/OSP/ESM Category.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidates.
- Sports Gradation Certificate in case of the OSP Candidates.
- Discharge Certificate in case of ESM candidate.
- Dependent Certificate in case of Dependent of ESM Candidate.
- Latest Eligibility Certificate issued by Secretary, Zila Sainik Board, Haryana (specifically indicating the name of post for which the Candidate is applying) in case of Dependent of ESM Candidate.
Bookmark https://edunews.xyz/ for Swift Alerts on HPGCL declared Written Examination Date, Written Examination Result, Personal Interview Schedule, Final Merit List, Final Selection at the Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs), etc:
We advise our visitors to log in to Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) Website http://www.hpgcl.gov.in/ for further assistance.
Click here to download the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets
Click here to download the e-Admission Letters / Hall Exam Tickets.