Haryana Police Interview Admit Card 2018 HSSC Police Male Interview Dates/Call Letter:
Team Takes cognizance of HSSC Notified Recruitment to the upcoming Posts of Constables (Male and Female) and Posts of Sub-Inspectors (Male) and would briefly state on HSSC Announcement of the Results, Medical Examination Schedule, Final Select List, Merit Lists, Release of the Letters of the Appointment in the Latter Part
HSSC Constables / Sub-Inspector in Haryana Police Result 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission shall host Interview-Cum-Personality Test (IPT) commencing soon through the official website. We anticipate Haryana Staff Selection Commission to announce in July 2018 the Result for Interview-cum-Personality Test. Haryana Staff Selection Commission will concurrently declare both Results and Final Select List as well as Category-wise Merit List.
HSSC Police Male Eligibility Criteria 2018
Interview-cum-Personality Test (IPT) carrying Maximum 15 Marks provisionally and further subject to the fulfilling of their respective Eligibility Criteria as per the Advertisement and relevant Service Rules. The Marks secured by the Last Shortlisted Candidate out of (15 Marks of PST + 60 Knowledge Test + 15 Marks of Scrutiny of the Documents-Cum-PMT) Total 90 Marks.
HSSC Police Male Interview Dates/Call Letter 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission uploaded electronic Call Letters are available for downloading for the Candidates shortlisted for the said Interview-cum-Personality Test (IPT). Therefore, the Candidates are advised to download their respective electronic Admit Cards for Interview-cum-Personality Test from the Official Website of the Commission. as per Schedule to be notified shortly and on the Date mentioned in the e-Admit Cards for Interview-cum-Personality Test, in the Commission Office Bays No. 67-70, Sector -2, Panchkula.
They are also directed to bring all the documents in original together with one set of Self-Attested Copies of all the Documents mentioned in their respective Applications.
HSSC Constables / Sub-Inspector in Haryana Police Letter of Appointment:
The Department of Haryana Police will release the Letter of Appointment to the Candidates subject to Announcement of the Final Result following Medical Examination carried out to the utmost satisfaction of Haryana Police Department.
We do anticipate Haryana SSC to publish Final Communiqué in conjunction with the Directorate General of Police, Haryana in this regard as soon as we hear from Haryana Police Department in this regard.
Procedure for Selection:
- Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test / Written Examination carrying Maximum 60 Marks;
- Shortlisting (based on the Test specific Minimum Qualifying Marks and Sufficient High Marks in Aggregate) for Personal Interview;
- Physical Measurement Test carries 15 Marks
- Personal Interview / Viva-voce carrying Maximum 15 Marks
- Result (Final Select List, Merit List)
- Final Select List shall be prepared to take into consideration Sufficient High Marks both in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test / Written Examination and Personal Interview taken together implying Category-wise Merit Lists.
Final Selection to the Posts applied for by the Candidates shall be strictly in order of Merit. Haryana Staff Selection Commission shall place only Candidates with Sufficient High Marks both in the Written Test and Personal Interview on Final Merit Lists.
Documents To Be Submitted At The Time Of Personal Interview / Viva-voce:
All Original Certificates / Documents / Testimonials of the Educational Qualifications and other Documents mentioned in the Online Applications and one Set of Self-Attested Copies of all these Certificates.
- Printed Copy of the Online Application Form along with the Latest Stamp Passport Size Photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (GO) and pasted on the Application Form.
- Original Proof of earlier Fee Deposited, i.e., Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned Treasury, etc.
Name of the Posts
Posts of Male Constable (General Duty)
Posts of Female Constable (General Duty)
Posts of Female Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty)
Posts of Male Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty)
Posts of Sub-Inspector (Male)
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on HSSC Website to check out the IPT Result.