Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2018, Inspector / Restorer Posts Jobs Form:
Briefly state with reference to Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification No. date the soon for Recruitment to upcoming Posts in different Department in the subsequent Paragraphs.
HSSC Upcoming Posts Recruitment Jobs 2018
Online Registration commences soon with the Deadline for submission of the Online Application Form closing shortly.
Last Date for Payment of Fee is likely to notify soon.
Procedure for Selection:
- Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test / Written Examination:
- Personal Interview / Viva-voce
- Result (Final Select List, Merit List)
Final Selection to the Posts applied for by the Candidates shall be strictly in order of Merit. Haryana Staff Selection Commission shall place only Candidates with Sufficient High Marks both in the Written Test and Personal Interview on Final Merit Lists.
Documents To Be Brought At The Time Of Personal Interview / Viva-voce:
All Original Certificates / Documents / Testimonials of the Educational Qualifications and other Documents mentioned in the Online Applications and one Set of Self-Attested Copies of all these Certificates.
- Printed Copy of the Online Application Form along with the Latest Stamp Passport Size Photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (GO) and pasted on the Application Form.
- Original Proof of earlier Fee Deposited, i.e., Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned Treasury, etc.
The prescribed Essential Qualification does not entitle a Candidate to be called for Personal Interview. Haryana Staff Selection Commission, based on the Examinees’ Performance and Minimum Qualifying Marks Section-wise and Aggregate in Total in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test will shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interview by holding an Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination. The decision of the Commission in all he matters relating to Acceptance or Rejection of an Application, Eligibility / Suitability of the Candidates, Mode of, and Criteria For Selection etc., would be Final and binding on the Candidates.
HSSC Inspector / Restorer Upcoming Posts Application Form 2018
Age Limit (As On 11.01.2018):
The Candidates should have attained Minimum between 17 Years – 42 Years of Age for Posts 1 to 44, 18 Years – 42 Years for Posts 45 Years to 56 Years, 20 Years – 42 Years for Posts 43 Years – 70 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits as applicable as per Haryana Government Instructions.
The Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics or Textile Engineering for
Post 1. Degree (2nd Division) or Diploma (1st Division) in Engineering or Technology for Post
Post 2. Diploma in Chemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Non-Medical)
Post 3. Bachelor of Law
Posts 4. 6, Degree in Engineering, Post Graduate in Arts with Economics, Science or Commerce
Post 5. Diploma in Mechanical Chemical or Production Engineering, Matric with Industrial Training Institute Certificate
Post 7. For more Details refer the Notification.
For the Posts mentioned in the Annexed Attachment Portable Document Format File.
- Industries & Commerce Department:
01. Laboratory Assistant (Lab Asstt) –
02. Industrial Extension Officer (IEO) –
03. Technical Assistant (Tech Asstt) (Chemical) –
04. Legal Assistant at Headquarter –
05. Industrial Extension Officer (IEO) at Headquarter –
06. Legal Assistant at District Industries Centers –
07. Operator Grade-II –
08. Technical Assistant (Mechanical) –
09. Operator Grade-I –
- Urban Local Bodies, Department:
10. Accountants (Acctt) –
11. Sanitary Inspector –
12. Librarian –
13. Building Inspector –
14. Light Inspector –
15. Draftsman (D’man) –
16. Electrician (Elect) –
- Food & Drugs (Admn.) Haryana:
17. Chemist –
18. Laboratory Attendant (Lab Attendt) –
- Fisheries Department, Haryana:
19. Marketing Assistant –
- Law & Legislative Department:
20. Senior Librarian (Sr. Librn) –
- Archeology & Museums:
21. Technical Assistant (Tech Asstt) –
- Architecture, Haryana, Chandigarh:
22. Architectural Assistant (Arch Asstt) –
23. Modular Senior Draftsman (MSD) –
24. Junior Draftsman –
25. Assistant Draftsman –
- Ayush Department:
26. Lecturer (Physical Education) –
27. Lecturer (Sanskrut) –
- Agriculture Department:
28. Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) –
29. Tracer –
30. Junior Engineer (Civil) –
31. Draftsman –
32. Mechanic –
33. Laboratory Assistant (Lab Asstt) –
34. Mason –
35. Surveyor –
36. Agriculture Inspector (Agri Insp) –
37. Agriculture Inspector (Soil Conservation) –
- Higher Education Haryana:
38. Junior Librarian (Jr. Lbrn) –
39. Restorer –
- Haryana Seeds Development Corporation Limited:
40. Assistant Seed Production Officer (ASPO) –
41. Salesman –
42. Accounts Clerk –
43. Electrician –
44. Junior Mechanic –
- HAFED, Haryana:
45. Accountant –
46. Assistant Seed Production Officer (ASPO) –
47. Executive Assistant –
48. Programmer / AGM (Programming) –
49. Network Supervisor –
50. Seed Production Officer (SPO) –
51. Marketing Officer –
52. Steno-Typist –
53. Laboratory Assistant –
54. Technical Officer (Storage) –
55. Operator-Cum-Mechanic (OcM) –
56. Field Inspector (Store) –
- Police Department, Haryana:
57. Senior Scientific Assistant (SSA) (Scene of Crime) –
58. Senior Scientific Assistant (SSA) (Biology) –
59. Senior Scientific Assistant (SSA) (Serology) –
60. Senior Scientific Assistant (SSA) (Documents) –
61. Senior Scientific Assistant (SSA) (Ballistics) –
62. Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) –
63. Scientific Assistant (Ballistics) –
64. Scientific Assistant (Biology) –
65. Scientific Assistant (Scene of Crime) –
66. Scientific Assistant (Serology) –
67. Laboratory Assistant (Serology) –
68. Laboratory Assistant (Biology) –
69. Laboratory Assistant (Documents) –
70. Dark Room Attendant (DRA) –
Rs. 150/- for General (Male / Female Candidates), Rs 75/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 35/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBPG Candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 18/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates) for Posts No. 2 to 5, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20 to 27, 30, 31, 40, 46 to 48, 50, 51, 54, 57 to 66 and Rs. 100/- for General (Male / Female Candidates), Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates) for Post No. 1, 6,7 , 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 28, 29, 32 to 39, 41 to 45, 49, 52, 53, 55, 56, 67 to 70 to be paid / deposited through Net Banking or e-Challan at any Branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) / State Bank of Patiala (SBP), Punjab National Bank (PNB), IDBI Bank.
To Do Task:
Documents To Be Uploaded With Application Form:
- Scanned Copy of the Essential Qualifications, i.e., Matriculation showing the Date of Birth and Mark Sheet of 10+2 / Graduation / Diploma / Degree, etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA / BCB / SC / PHC / EBPG / ESM / DESM / DFF and Women issued by the Competent Authority.
- Copy of the Challan / Credit Certificate issued by Treasury / e-Challan, as the case may be, in case of the Candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, the Candidates are advised to log into Haryana Staff Selection Commission www.hssc.gov.in/.
Press Click here on Haryana Staff Selection Commission Web Portal to download Detailed Online Notification.
Press Click here on Hry Staff Selection Commission Website for Online Registration.