Gujarat TET-1 Result 2017-18 Download Exam Cut Off Marks
Earlier on 31st December 2017, an exam was conducted as Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-1 for the candidates looking for the post of Primary Teacher (1st to 5th Class) and larger number of applicants had attended the exam and now they are looking for the result of the same which is yet to be released by the State Education Board (SEB) of Gujarat. All the important information is provided here under the subsequent paragraph regarding about the declaration of result of the Gujarat TET-I Exam. Remember that the result could only be checked through Online Mode and on the official website of Gujarat SEB as on the below prescribed date.
Gujarat TET-1 Result 2017-18
Date of releasing result of the Teacher Eligibility Test-1 for Primary Teachers under the Gujarat Schools is yet not confirmed by the State Examination Board of Gujarat. But the candidates waiting eagerly to know their result are hereby informed that the result of the same is expected to be announced in February 2018 if there will be no delay for some undesired causes. Gujarat TET- 1 result will be released on the official web portal of SEB (Education Department of Gujarat).
Brief Description (Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-1 2017-18)
- Advertisement Type: Answer Key/Expected Cutoff
- Association’s Name: State Examination Board (SEB)
- Department Name: Education Department of Gujarat
- Type of Exam: Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) – 1
- Post’s Name: Primary School Teacher
- Date of Exam: 31st December 2017
- Result Declaration: February 2018 (Probably)
- Expected Cutoff: Not announced Yet
How to check TET-I (Gujarat) Exam Result?
- Open the official website of Gujarat TET with the help of link given here.
- Click on the result link given on the top of homepage.
- There will be link given for various exam results.
- Find TET-I Exam Result link there from that list.
- As you click on the above said link, required exam results link will be shown.
- Click on the same as when appeared.
- Now, the result will be displayed on next web page.
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-I Question Paper 2017-18 Session
Examination was conducted of 90 minutes and was consisted of 150 multiple choice questions containing 1 mark each (total of 150 marks). Candidates will be required to score minimum prescribed marks to qualify that exam and then the merit list of such candidates will be prepared who will get successful in attaining the minimum qualifying cutoff marks as decided by the State Education Board of Gujarat.
Qualifying or disqualifying status of Candidate shall be decided on the basis of Expected Cutoff of the Exams.
Gujarat TET-I Exam Final Merit List & Certificate Issuance
Merit List of shortlisted candidates will be prepared after declaring result of the Teachers Eligibility Test (1) and then enlisted candidates will be eligible to receive certificate of qualifying TET. All the further process will be done through Online Mode and also the certificate will be issued through Online Mode.
Official Website: www.gujarat-education.gov.in/seb