Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Bailiff / Deputy Section Officer Apply Online:
The Government of Gujarat will be soon release a Notification regarding Job Opportunity in Gujarat High Court for the Post of Bailiff & Deputy Section Officer. Candidates are invited to apply for the said Post by the mean of Online Application Mode available on the Official Web Portal of Gujarat High Court and shall be available till 30th August of 2018 which is the Last Date of Applying through Online Mode.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
Through the Information given by the Government of Gujarat in their Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria including Age Limit, Educational Qualification and other Mandatory Information such as Salary package of Selected Candidates is given under the Post. Candidate can apply for the post after checking and confirming their Eligibility for the Post as given under.
- Type of the Advertisement: Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Department: Government of Gujarat
- Name of the Association: Gujarat High Court
- Name of the Post: Bailiff/Deputy Section Officer
- of the Vacancy: Available Post
- Commencement of Online Application Form:
- Last Date of Applying through Online Mode:
- Date of the Examination:
- Result Declaration Date:
- (1) A Candidate must be Minimum of 20 Years to being Eligible for Applying for the said Post.
- (2) Maximum Upper Age Limit of the Candidate to being Eligible for Applying is 35 Years.
- Paying Scale of the Selected Candidate is in Between 9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4, 400/-.
Minimum Qualification Required
Minimum Qualification required to applying for the Post is that a Candidate must be Post Graduated in any of the Stream by a recognized University or Equivalent Qualification / Knowledge.
Selection Processor of the given post will consist of two rounds including Written Examination & Personal Walk in Interview conducted by Govt. of Gujarat.
- Written Examination: Applicants will be shortlisted after Written
Examination on the Basis of their Performance in the Test..
Qualified candidates will be called for Walk in Interview.
- Personal Interview: Applicants shortlisted in Written Examination
Shall have to go through Interview, A Merit List will be prepared in
The basis of Written Examination & Interview combined. Applicants
Will be selected by that Merit List
How to Apply through Online Mode
- Go to the Website of Gujarat High Court
- Check the Notification Section Over Homepage.
- Search for Bailiff / Deputy Section Officer Recruitment on that.
- It will show you Apply Online for the Said Job.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Enter the Required Information such as Name of the Applicant, Educational Qualification, Birth Date, Password, and Other Details.
- Provide all the Documentary Proof of your Qualification, Age and other (if told to do so).
- Pay the total Amount of Examination Fee.
Gujarat High Court Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in