GNDU Law Entrance Test CET 2018 Application Form | Exam Dates | Counseling Results:
gndu admissions 2018,gndu ba llb admission 2018,gndu cet 2018 gndu application form,gndu law admission 2018,gndu llb admission 2018,gndu llm admission,gndu law entrance test 2018, gndu.ac.in,gndu cet 2018 exam date
The Department of Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is going to publish a Notification in regards GNDU CET 2018 Common Entrance Test for Admissions in Various Law Courses like BA LLB (Hons) 5 Years, LLB (3 Years), LLM (1 year) through official web portal. Interested & Eligible Candidates, who want to take Admissions in Law Courses, they can apply for GNDU CET 2018 Application Form. The GNDU Admissions 2018 will be based on State Level Admission Process. Eligible Candidates can read all the detailed information and they can download GNDU Law Admission Form through the official website of University.
GNDU CET 2018 Law Entrance Test | BA.LLB-LLM Admissions
The GNDU CET Application forms will be available on the official website of the Guru Nanak Dev University and application process will be starting in the month of June 2018 and will end by last week of June 2018 before which candidates who are eligible for giving these entrance test have to apply for the same. The Eligibility criteria, Application Process, Fee details are mentioned below the article. Candidates need to stay connected with this page regularly for more information.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) (FYIC)
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU BA.LLB-LLM Admission 2018
BA.LLB (Hons) 5 Years:
- Passed 10+2 examination of Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination from any standard university or board authorized by govt. of India with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for the aspirants who belong to SC/ST category.
LLB (3 Years):
- Bachelor degree of Guru Nanak Dev University or a degree recognized as equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST).
LLM (1 Year):
- Bachelor of Law (Professional) degree with at least 50% marks(45% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the three years/five years as the case may be.
Note: The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses.
GNDU Law Selection Process:
Most suitable candidate will be selected for this course on the basis of the following procedure.
- Written Exam
- Counseling and Scrutiny of compulsory documents.
Written Exam will be of three hours and will be conducted in July 2018.
Application Fee for LLB/LLM CET Test:
- General category – Rs 1000 as an application fee.
- SC/ST category – Rs 500 as an application fee.
- Payment of application fee will be done by the applicant through any nearby branch of State Bank Of Patiala. Or fee can be submit using RTGS if no any branch of State Bank Of Patiala is nearby your location.
LLB/LLM CET 2018 Syllabus:
- General Awareness
- Aptitude for Law
- English language
GNDU CET Entrance Test 2018 Law Admission Form
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- Search required a link for applying the entrance tests.
- Fill up the details of the candidates and upload the photograph and signature.
- Click on submit.
- Payment is done by the credit cards.
- Take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates of GNDU Law Entrance Test 2018
Starting date of Online Application is: – Coming Soon
Closing date of Filling Form: – Last Week of June 2018
Entrance Exam Date: – July 2018
Counseling Date for admission: – Display Soon
Display of 1st Seat allotment/ merit list: – Coming Soon
GNDU CET Entrance Test Admit Card 2018
The Candidates need to have GNDU CET 2018 Admit Card , which can be downloaded from the official website of Guru Nanak Dev University. The GNDU Entrance Test Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official web portal before 10 days from the Entrance Exam Date. The applicants need to have the registration number/ date of birth to download the entry cards. The admit card will be available soon on the official website.
GNDU CET 2018 Entrance Test Results
The Department of Guru Nanak Dev University will declare the GNDU CET 2018 Result on the official web portal. GNDU Entrance Test 2018 Results will be declared within one month from the Entrance Test. The Candidates are advised to stay connected with us to get relevant information.
GNDU Law Counseling 2018 LLB/LLM Merit List
The Selected Candidates will be intimated for document verification in the process of GNDU Law Counseling. Guru Nanak Dev University will update soon the GNDU BA.LLB-LLB-LLM Counseling process on the official website. The final merit list of candidates will be intimated and also provided with admission letters on the official web page.
Key Details about University:
Name of University: Guru Nanak Dev University
Exam Name: Law Entrance Test (CET).
Course Name: BA-LLB (Hons), LLB, LLM
Advertisement For: Admission Process.
Official Website of University: www.gndu.ac.in