GNDU B.Tech Entrance Test 2019 Admissions Form Counseling Results:
The Department of Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is likely to issue the notification regarding Admission in Bachelor of Technology B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Food Technology, Urban & Regional Planning streams. GNDU B.Tech (Computer Sci. & Engg. / Elect. & Comm. Engg. / Food Tech. / Civil Engg / Mech. Engg) admission will be based on JEE (Main) 2019 ranks. Application for admission shall be submitted only online at the University website in the month of July 2019. Eligible Candidates can read all the detailed information and they can download GNDU B.Tech Admission Form through the official website of University.
GNDU B.Tech Admissions 2019
Guru Nanak Dev University will soon commence the Admissions process for various Engineering & Vocational Courses. For B.Tech. Courses (except B.Tech. Urban & Regional Planning), admission will be made on the basis of All India Rank of JEE (Main)- 2019. Counselling will be conducted by GNDU. Counselling schedule will be uploaded on GNDU website in due course of time. Application for admission shall be submitted only on-line alongwith the counselling fee of Rs. 2000/- after the admission schedule is uploaded on GNDU admissions website.
Courses Offered By DBATU:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) 4 years Course:
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ECE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU B.Tech Admission 2019
- Passed 10+2 examination of Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination from any standard university or board authorized by govt. of India with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for the aspirants who belong to SC/ST category.
GNDU B.Tech Admission Process:
The Admission process will be Conducted in two rounds.
Most suitable candidate will be selected for this course on the basis of the following procedure-
- JEE (Mains) score
- Counseling and Scrutiny of compulsory documents.
GNDU B.Tech Admission Form Fee:
- Each application form shall be submitted online with an application fee of Rs. 1200/-. (for General Category) and (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST Category)
- One time counseling fee for B.Tech course is Rs 2000.
- Payment of application fee will be done by the applicant through any nearby branch of State Bank of Patiala. Or fee can be submitted using RTGS if no any branch of State Bank Of Patiala is nearby your location.
GNDU B.Tech Entrance Exam Pattern:
Exam Type: Objective Type.
No Of Questions: 120.
Negative Marking: No
Syllabus: Intermediate syllabus.
GNDU B.Tech Admission Form 2019 Online Apply
- Visit the official website of the GNDU.
- Click on the GNDU B.Tech Admissions 2019-20
- Fill up the details of the candidates and upload the photograph and signature.
- Click on submit.
- Payment is done by the credit cards.
- Take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates of GNDU B.Tech Admission 2019
- Releases of Application form: July 2019
- Last Date for submission of Application form: July 2019
- Online Entrance Exam Dates: August 2019
- Result will be declared: August 2019
- Counseling start: August 2019
GNDU B.Tech (CSE/ECE/FT/CE/ME) Counseling Procedure 2019
GNDU B.Tech (CSE/ECE/FT/CE/ME) counseling will be based on All India CRL Ranks only both in General or Reserve Categories. Candidates will report for counseling based on CRL Rank strictly as per schedule from July 2019 at GURU NANAK BHAWAN, G.N.D.U., Amritsar.
Documents Required at the time of Counseling:
The following documents in original need to be produced by the candidate personally at the time of counseling:
i. Hard copy (printed version) of the online admission form in triplicate along with three sets of attested photocopies of the following documents.
ii. Detailed marks sheet of +2 or equivalent examination.
iii. Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate bearing testimony to date of birth.
iv Reserve Category certificate as applicable. (As per format applicable on Annexure-I to VI.) of GNDU prospectus 2019-20.
v. Residence certificate. (As per format applicable on Annexure-VII) of GNDU prospectus 2019-20.
vi. Character certificate from the Principal of the college/school last attended.
vii. JEE(Main)-2019 Admit Card.(For B.Tech. Courses)
viii. JEE(Main)-2019 Score/Rank Card.(For B.Tech. Courses) (Printed copy)
ix.Two recent passport size photographs duly attested by the Principal of the College/School last attended.
x. Migration and Eligibility Certificate in case of candidates from other University/Boards.
Key Details about University:
Name of University: Guru Nanak Dev University
Exam Name: Entrance Test.
Apply Mode: Online
Official website of University: web.gndu.ac.in