FCI Gujarat Watchman 107 Vacancies Notification 2018, Recruit Jobs Form ~ Apply Online:
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), which is primarily responsible for regulation of food stock in India, has announced the availability/recruitment of 107 vacancies for the post of watchman. The FCI, Gujarat has invited application for the post of watchman from 30th December 2017 to 29th January 2018. The organization has stated this through their official advertisement (advt.- 01/2017-FCI-IV)
FCI Gujarat Watchman Recruit Form 2018
As per the notification, there will be a written examination and physical endurance test conducted for the selection which will be conducted on 11th February 2018 (tentative date). There are few eligibility requirements for FCI Recruitment of Watchman. These conditions are highlighted in the following points.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Recruitment of watchman 2018
- The first and the foremost eligibility condition is that the candidate must hold a minimum educational qualification of at least 8th
- In addition to education qualification, there is an age limit for which candidate must be more than 18 years and less than 25 years old as on 1st January 2018
If both of these eligibility candidates are being satisfied by a candidate then he/she can directly apply for the post of watchman by visiting the official website of FCI. Here you will find all the important details regarding the recruitment of 107 vacancies as well as the examination pattern and selection procedure applicable by Food Corporation of India.
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment of watchman 2018
- Start of the Online Application forms– 30th December 2017
- End of the Online Application forms– 29th January 2018
- Date of Written examination– 11th February 2018 (Tentative)
The date of exam is tentative and is subjected to change.
FCI Gujarat Watchman Apply Online 2018
- Candidates can apply for the recruitment of Watchman for filling up of 107 vacancies by visiting the official website of Food Corporation of India.
- Applicants have to pay Rs.250/- as an application fee for the completion of online application.
- Females/Scheduled tribes/Scheduled Caste candidates do not have to pay any fee.
Written Exam Date for FCI Gujarat of watchman 2018
The written exam which will be conducted by Food Corporation of India, Gujarat, will be a multiple choice based question paper. The paper will comprise of 120 questions of 1 mark each. The questions will be in both English as well as Hindi language and there will not be any negative marking scheme in the paper.
The paper will include questions from 4 sections namely – General awareness, Current affairs, English, Mathematical ability.
Selection Procedure for FCI Gujarat Recruitment of watchman 2018
Candidates who will be found eligible will first have to appear for a written examination. Those candidates who will pass the written exam will be called for a Physical Endurance test for qualifying purpose. Those who will show a satisfactory performance in the Physical Endurance Test will be selected for watchman post. Details of PET (Physical Endurance Test) is given below-
For Male Candidates
- Candidate have to run 100 meter race in less than 16 seconds
- Candidate have to cover 1.6 kilometers in less than 7 minutes
- Long jump of 3.65 meters
- High jump of 1.2 meters
For Female Candidates
- Female candidates have to run 100 meter race in less than 20 seconds
- Female candidates have to cover 800 meters in less than 4 minutes
- Long jump of 2.7 meters
- High jump of 0.9 meters
Official FCI Gujarat Web Portal: www.fci.gov.in