ESIC Medical Officer Application Form 2018 MO 771 Vacancies Apply Online Syllabus:
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment of has been release the recruitment/vacancy 771 for Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) in ESI Corporation. After release the ESIC IMO Recruitment application form is inviting to all eligible candidates whose are agree or eligible to filling the registration before filling the application form must be read the full notification.
ESIC Medical Officer Application Form 2018
All job seeker great news for your ESIC today release the 771 vacancy notification update on official website. If you are searching the Govt Jobs then its great news for you ESIC has issue the recruitment application form for Insurance Medical Officer Update at official website. It’ s great opportunity for all job hunter just visit the official website of ESIC or read the full notification then, if you are agree to filling the registration you can fill the application form 2018.
- A recognized medical qualification
- Completion of the Compulsory rotating internship.
- Registration with the Medical Council of India.
Age Limitation: The candidates maximum age is 30 Year.
|S No.||Category||Application Fee|
This fee of Rs. 250/
-Shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
- Written Exam
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 12/10/2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 13/11/2018
Pay Scale: (Rs. 53,100/- to Rs. 1,67,800/-)
How to Apply
- Applicants must be go to the official website
- Applicants search the Recruitment Application Form
- Fill the all details about the candidates
- Like Name, Education Qualification,
- Pay the application fee
- Take Print out the Application Form
After closing the application form they all applicants are looking for the ESIC MO Medical Officer post examination hall ticket finding at official website or other website but applicants are not successfully find the MO Post Exam Call Letter so, applicants you have to wait for uploading the ESIC MO Post Exam Admit Card.
Click here download the Official Notification 2018
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in