EPFO Official Answer Key 2018 UPSC APFC Result Date:
The Union Public Service Commission is likely to declare before January-end 2018 the Dates For The Personal Interview On Which The Shortlisted Candidate Is Required To Bring The Printout Of His / Her Online Application Along with Other Documents In The Union Public Service Commission Shall Be Intimated Separately.
UPSC APFC Official Answer Key 2018
The Union Public Service Commission looks forward to the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization / Union Public Service Commission to
- release before January-end 2018 the Scanned Image of the Set wise Solved Model Answers Key / Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in A, B, C & D Sets in Portable Document Format File (PDFF) of the Fourth Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners (APFCs) Probationary Examination 2018.
- notify the Detailed Schedule for Viva-voce / Personal Interview for the candidates shortlisted in the Probationary Test / 4th Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) Probationary Test 2015;
We would display on our Website Quicker Alert in concurrence with the Union Public Service Commission / Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Communiqué Reference: (Vacancy) One hundred seventy Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour & Employment. We would publish on our Website the Union Public Service Commission / Employees’ Provident Fund Organization announced Result of the Viva-voce / Personal Interview as well as the Medical Examination Schedule in addition to the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Notice in regard to issuance of the Appointment Letters to the candidates declared MEDICALLY FIT.
The Union Public Service Commission shall proceed in compliance with the following Selection Procedure for Final Recruitment of the Candidates. The Finally Selected Candidates shall be put to undergo Medical Examination to be DECLARED SOUND / PHYSICALLY FIT prior to being issued the Appointment Letters to them.
NOTE-II: In The Event Of Number Of Applications Being Large, The Commission Shall Adopt The Short Listing Criteria To Restrict The Number Of The Candidates To Be Called For Interview To A Reasonable Number By Any Or More Of The Following Methods:
- “On the basis of the Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the Desired Qualifications (DQs), if more than one DQ is prescribed”
- On the basis of Higher Educational Qualifications (HEQs) than the Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) prescribed in the Advertisement
- On the basis of Higher Experience in the relevant field than the Minimum prescribed in the Advertisement
- By counting Professional Experience / Working Experience before or after the acquisition of the Essential Qualifications (EQs)
- By holding a Recruitment Test (RT).
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD, THEREFORE, MENTION ALL HIS/HER QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE IN THE RELEVANT FIELD OVER AND ABOVE THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS.
- upsc apfc official answer key 2018,
- apfc official answer key 2018 ,
- upsc apfc 2018 cut off marks,
- apfc results date 2018 upsc,
- upsc apfc 2015 obc cutoff ,
- general apfc cut off marks 2018,
- upsc epfo sc 2018 cut off,
- epfo upsc st cut off marks 2018,
- upsc apfc results 2018,
- upsc apfc interview dates 2018,
- call letter download apfc 2018,
- upsc apfc interview letter,
- epfo 2018 interview call letter,
- upsc apfc final selection list 2018
|(i) The Category-wise Minimum Level of Suitability in Personal Interviews / Viva-voce, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Personal Interview (Pi), would be Un-Reserved (UR): 50 Marks, Other Backward Classes (OBC): 45 Marks, Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Physically Handicapped (PH): 40 Marks, out of the Total Marks of Personal Interview being 100.|
|(ii) In cases where Selection is made through by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by a Personal Interview, the candidate shall have to achieve the Minimum Level of Suitability in their respective Categories at both Stages, i.e., ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Personal Interview’. The Minimum Level of Suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case-to-case basis|
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Bookmark www.edunews.xyz for the UPSC / EPFO notified Schedule for Personal Interview / Viva-voce, Final Result, Common Merit List, Category-wise Merit List / Community-wise Merit List, Final Select List for recruitment of the Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners (APFCs) against 170 Posts Category wise / Community wise (UR-78 / OBC-54 / SC-24 / ST-14) in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization under Ministry of Labor & Employment (MoLE):
Click here or here to download the Call Letter for Personal Interview / Viva-voce.