DU JAT (BMS) CET 2018 Application Form for BBS / BFIA / BBE:
The University of Delhi, Faculty of Applied Social Sciences And Humanities (UD FASSH) is likely to issue shortly Notification in respect of the admission into BMS* / BBA (FIA) / B.A.(Hons.) Business Economics Courses 2018-19 academic year through the official website of the university. Candidates who wants to take admission into BMS, BBS, BFIA & BBE course then they should apply for the entrance application form very shortly.
DU JAT BMS CET Entrance Online Application Form 2018
The University of Delhi, Faculty of Applied Social Sciences And Humanities (UD FASSH) anticipate the Faculty of Applied Social Sciences And Humanities, Delhi University to release towards March end 2018 detailed Admission Prospectus / Information Bulletin – 2018 – 19. The students may apply for the online registration process on or before the last date of form submission through the DU official portal.
We would publish on our URL detailed inputs relevant to the Joint Admission Test 2018 to be held by the Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities for admission into
- Bachelor of Management Studies*
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- B.A. (Hons) Business Economics
for the Academic Year 2018-19 scheduled to commence towards July end 2018 .
For appearing in the BMS* / BBA (FIA) / B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics Joint Admission Test
He / She must have passed or should have appeared in March/April 2018 in Senior Secondary School Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other Examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
The General Category Candidate should have obtained an aggregate of at least 60% Marks in his / her Class XII Examination in Four papers including English, Mathematics and other two Subjects from the list of Elective Subjects as approved by University of Delhi
Minimum Percentage of marks in case of Other Backward Classes Candidate is 54%,
SC& ST Candidates must have Pass Marks in Qualifying Examination, for PwDs 55%, and for CW 55%. Other conditions are same as for the General Category.
(c) The candidate should have obtained pass mark in each of the four Papers considered for computing the aggregate.
We would bring further details for the candidates once Delhi University proceeds with issuing an Advertisement in due course of time.
Foreign Students: All Foreign Nationals including those who have completed their schooling from any Board of School Education, India may be treated as Foreign Students for the purpose of their admission under 5% quota prescribed for the foreign students. Such candidates shall have to apply to the Deputy Dean (Foreign Students), Conference Center, University of Delhi 110 007 via email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|General / OBC||500/-|
|SC / ST / CW / PwDs||250/-|
|Foreign Students as per detailed here under:|
- Online Fee shall be charged.
- Application Processing Fee for the Foreign Students shall be as per the University of Delhi Rules. *Degree Nomenclature Subject to Approval of the Executive Council, University of Delhi.
DU BBS/BFIA/BBE Admission Process 2018
Admission into BMS* / BBA (FIA) / B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics will be based on the Combined Weight age of Entrance Examination and Marks scored in the Qualifying Examination as per the details mentioned below:
- Joint Admission Test
- Group discussion and Interview for BMS*/BBA(FIA) programs
- Final Selection of Candidates
- Counseling and Admission
Allotment of colleges to the candidates shall be based on their overall Rank in their respective Category and his / her preference exercised at the time of Counseling, subject to the availability of seat in the College concerned.
Final Selection will be made for all categories on the basis of the weights provided:
|Course||Written Examination||Class XII Board Examination||Interview||Group Discussion|
|BMS* / BBA(FIA)||50%||30%||10%||10%|
|B.A. (Honors) Business Economics||50%||50%||–||–|
- Joint Admission Test: The Written Entrance Test shall be conducted only at the Examination Centers in Delhi only.
The Written Test is designed to evaluate the Aptitude of the Candidates to pursue a BMS*/BBA (FIA)/B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics Degree.
DU BBS/BFIA/BBE Entrance Pattern & Syllabus: 2018
Delhi University has not prescribed the Syllabus or Format for the Entrance Test. However, Faculty of Applied Social Sciences And Humanities notified upcoming JAT 2018 shall comprise the Written Objective Entrance Test in the past; i.e.,
|Name of the Test||No. of OTMCQs||Maximum Marks||Marking||Exam Duration|
|Quantitative Ability||30||90||03 Marks for each Correct Answer.
Deduction of 01 Mark for each Wrong Answer
Multiple Answers to an Objective Question shall also be treated as Wrong Response.
|Two (02) Hours
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||30||90|
|Business and General Awareness||30||90|
- II) Group Discussion and Interview for BMS*/BBA(FIA) programs: The Written Test is an Elimination Test. Based on the performance in the Written Test, the candidates approximately four to six times the number of the seats for the relevant categories for each course, i.e., BMS* and BBA (FIA) shall be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
III) Final Selection of the Candidates: The Selection Criteria for BMS* and BBA (FIA) will comprise his / her performance in the Joint Admission Test, an Interview, a Group Discussion and performance in Class XII.
The Selection Criteria for B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics shall comprise the performance in the Entrance Test, and in XIIth Class.
- IV) Intimation of Result: The List of candidates called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interviews and the list of candidates finally selected for admission to BMS* and BBA (FIA) Programs, along with the Wait Listed candidates (in order of Merit) shall be displayed on the Website of the University of Delhi. The Rank wise list of candidates and Counseling schedule for the B.A. (Honors) Business Economics Program shall be displayed on University of Delhi Website.
- V) Counseling and Admission into Colleges
Allotment of the Colleges to the candidates shall be based on their Overall Rank in their respective Category and his / her Preference exercised at the time of Counseling, subject to the availability of seat in the College concerned.
The Faculty of Applied Social Sciences & Humanities affiliated Colleges have the Programs to offer as hereunder:
BMS* / BBA (FIA) / B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS):
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay College
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Financial Investment Analysis):
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
B.A. (Hons) Business Economics (BBE):
- A. (Honors) Business Economics
- Aryabhatta College
- R.Ambedkar College
- College of Vocational Studies
- Gargi College
- Lakshmibai College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Shivaji College
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
Bookmark www.edunewsportal.in/ for Swift Alerts on BMS* / BBA (FIA) / B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics Notification, Joint Admission Test 2018, JAT 2018 e-Admit Cards / e-Hall Tickets, JAT 2018 Merit List, Counseling Schedule, Commencement of Academic Session, etc.:
|1||Start date for online Registration||Release Shortly|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||Coming Soon|
|3||Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations*||Notified Shortly|
|4||Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations|
Official Website of the Delhi University-> admission.du.ac.in/