DSSSB Grade 4 DASS JA/Steno Recruitment Jobs 2019 Apply Online ~ Admit Card:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has release the Grade-IV (DASS)/ Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Lab Assistant Post Recruitment Form all eligible applicants should be go to the DSSSB Official website and download the Notification or apply them for more details eligibility criteria also available our article read full content.
DSSSB Grade 4 DASS JA/Steno Recruitment Jobs 2019
Submission of the Online Application Forms in response to the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Advertisement No. 2019 commences from 2019 at the website.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Nursing Officer||Below 32||4600|
|Occupational Therapist||21-32 years||4200|
|Technical Assistant||Up to 27 years||2800|
|Dental Hygienist||Below 32 years||2400|
|Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV)||18-27 years||2800|
|Speech Therapist||Below 32 years||4200|
|Assistant Dietician||Below 32 years||4200|
|Medical Record Clerk||18-27 years||1900|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||18-32 years||2400|
|Lab Assistant (Group-IV)||18-27 years||2400|
|Physiotherapist||Below 32 years||4200|
|Social Worker||21-32 years||4200|
|Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD)||Below 27 years||2800|
|Assistant Security Officer||Upto 37 years||2800|
|Lab. Technician Gr. III||21-32 years||2800|
|Assistant (OT/CSSD)||Below 27 years||1900|
|Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT.||18-27 years||1900|
|Stenographer Grade III||18-27 years||2400|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the Posts shall be made through written exam consisting of the Recruitment Examination Scheme consisting of Optical Mark Recognition Screening Test / Written Examination comprising Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions and Descriptive Test and Skill Test, wherever applicable.
For Medical Record Clerk, Assistant Security Officer & Stenographer Grade III
|S. No.||Subject Name||No. Of Ques||Marks||Time|
|1||General Awareness||40||40||2 hrs|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||40||40|
|3||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|5||Test of English Language & Comprehension||40||40|
For Grade-IV (DASS)/junior. ASSISTANT
|S. No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||35||35||2 hrs|
|2||Mental Ability & Reasoning||35||35|
|3||Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation||35||35|
|4||Test of Hindi Language||35||35|
|5||Test of English Language||35||35|
|6||Basic Familiarity with computers, internet, social media & Office automation||35||35|
For Remaining posts:
|S. No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Section A||1||General Awareness||20||20||2 hrs|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20||20|
|3||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|4||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|5||Test of English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Section B||Concerned Subjects||100||100|
Examination Scheme Syllabus:
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) shall conduct Tier One and Tier Two Examinations for the Post Codes as per the Recruitment Test Scheme is given in Annexure – I.
The Board may shortlist the Candidates for the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test on the basis of the Marks in Qualifying Examination (as per Essential Qualifications are given in RRs) in case there is a large number of the Applicants / Candidates.
- There shall be Negative Marking applicable and deduction of 0.25 Marks will be made for each Wrong Multiple Choice Questions Answer.
- The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board shall prescribe a Minimum Cut-off Marks for any Post as per availability of the Candidates while announcing the Result for the Recruitment Exam.
- The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will call the Candidates numbering 06 to 10 times of the Vacancies for Tier – II Examination subject to the number of the Vacancies / Applicants.
- For the Post of Delhi Administration Subordinate Service Grade – II, based on the Merit in Tier – II Examination, the Candidates shall be instructed to upload their respective Documents on the Website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. For the Candidates found Eligible after Verification of Documents, numbering 1.25 times of the Vacancies Exit Examination shall be conducted so as to fill the Vacancies and prepare Waiting Panel. All those Candidates, who qualify in Exit Examination / Writing Skill Test (WST) shall be Provisionally selected or shall be part of the Waiting Panel as per the Vacancy available.
- Skill Test / Endurance Test will be taken as per requirement of Job.
- In Two Tier Examinations, Tier-I Examination to be used for Shortlisting only. Selection shall be made on the basis of the Marks obtained in Tier II Examination.
- The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, at its discretion, may dispense with the Tier – I Examination and directly conduct the Tier – II Examination in case the number of the Eligible Candidates / Applicants for the Post codes whose Examination Schemes are Two Tier is lesser in Number (i.e., not Very High).
Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for all the Reserved Categories (including Female Candidates / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities / Physically Challenged).
Online Registration Schedule:
- Opening Date for Online Registration / Application: 2019
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 2019
In the case of Clarifications, Assistance, Guidance, the Candidates are hereby advised to log into Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Website.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Web Portal to download the Notification.
Press Click here on Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Website for Online Registration.