DRDO CEPTAM-09 STA-B Ans Key 2018,Question Papers Results,Cut Off :
drdo ceptam 09 answer key,ceptam 09 exam key 2018,ceptam-09 ans key 2018,ceptam 10 2018 question paper,ceptam-09 sta-b answer key 2018,ceptam 09 question paper 2018,ceptam 09 sta b answers,drdo 09 ceptam 2018 cutoff,ceptam-09 cutoff,ceptam-09 results 2018
The CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT (CEPTAM), Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) CEPTAM 09 against upcoming Posts. That the CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT (CEPTAM), Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) shall shortly release Post and Post Code specific Minimum Qualifying Marks as well as the Answer Key With Full Question Paper Solution for the Candidates.
CEPTAM-09 STA-B Answer Key 2018
The CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT (CEPTAM) is to declare towards mid-August 2018 the CEPTAM – 09 Results in concurrence with the Post specific Expected Cut-Off Marks to be determined while preparing the Results of the DRDO CEPTAM – IX. We would display on our Website the LATEST in this respect for the ready reference of the Candidates.
DRDO CEPTAM-09 Question Papers 2018
|0101 – STA-B Automobile Engineering|
|0102 – STA-B Chemical Engineering|
|0103 – STA-B Chemistry|
|0104 – STA-B Civil Engineering|
|0105 – STA-B Computer Science|
|0106 – STA-B Electrical & Electronics|
|0107 – STA-B Electrical Engineering|
|0108 – STA-B Electronics & Instrumentation|
|0110 – STA-B Instrumentation|
|0111 – STA-B Library Science|
|0112 – STA-B Mathematics|
|0113 – STA-B Mechanical Engineering|
|0114 – STA-B Metallurgy|
|0115 – STA-B Microbiology|
|0116 – STA-B Nursing|
|0117 – STA-B Photography|
|0118 – STA-B Physics|
|0119 – STA-B Radiography|
|0120 – STA-B Textile|
|0121 – STA-B Zoology|
|0201 – TECH-A Book Binder|
|0202 – TECH-A Carpenter|
|0203 – TECH-A COPA|
|0204 – TECH-A Cutting & Tailoring|
|0205 – TECH-A Draughtsman (Mechanical)|
|0206 – TECH-A DTP Operator|
|0207 – TECH-A Electrician|
|0208 – TECH-A Electronics|
|0209 – TECH-A Fitter|
|0210 – TECH-A Machinist|
|0211 – TECH-A Mechanic (Diesel)|
|0212 – TECH-A Medical Lab Technology|
|0213 – TECH-A Refrigeration & Air Conditioning|
|0214 – TECH-A Sheet Metal Worker|
|0215 – TECH-A Turner|
|0216 – TECH-A Welder|
|0301 – Assistant Hindi Assistant Hindi|
|0401 – Personal Assistant ‘A’ (English) Personal Assistant ‘A’ (English)|
|0501 – Administration Assistant ‘A’ (English) Admin Assistant ‘A’ (English)|
|0502 – Administration Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi) Admin Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi)|
|0601 – Store Assistant ‘A’ (English) Store Assistant ‘A’ (English)|
|0602 – Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi) Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi)|
|0701 – Security Assistant ‘A’ Security Assistant ‘A’|
|0801 – Clerk (Canteen Manager) Clerk (Canteen Manager)|
|0901 – Vehicle Operator ‘A’ Vehicle Operator ‘A’|
|1001 – Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ Fire Engine Driver ‘A’|
|1101 – Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook Asstt Halwai-cum-Cook|
DRDO CEPTAM-09 Expected Cut Off Marks 2018
The Final Selection will be based on Combined Merit of Post / Category / Sub-Category of the candidate and on the basis of the Marks obtained in Written Examination and *Personal Interview taken together in the ratio of 85% and 15% respectively. However, it is necessary for the candidate to secure Minimum 45% Marks for SC/ST and 50% Marks for others to qualify the * Personal Interview.
Taking into consideration the CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT adopted Previous CEPTAM Procedure as stated in the subsequent Lines, we do anticipate the Defence Research & Development Organization to proceed invariably likewise.
Final Recommendation of the Candidates for the Post might be made on the basis of the Merit obtained through Percentage and Weight age of the Marks obtained in the Written Objective Examination and Personal Interview (85% for the Written Test and 15% for Personal Interview).
Further, subjected to the Conditions:
- The Candidate has qualified / passed the Trade Test / Skill Test / Physical Endurance Test, wherever conducted.
- The Candidate has secured minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) Marks in Personal Interview.
- The Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR) pertaining to the Posts are completed as on the CLOSING DATE of the NOTIFICATION / ONLINE REGISTRATION / ONLINE APPLICATION NO.
- The Candidate is NOT possessing Higher Educational Qualification (HEQ), viz. M.Sc. or B.Tech., B.E. Degree, etc., as on the Closing Date of the Online Application Forms, for the Posts of Senior Technical Assistant (STA) ‘B’ or Technician ‘A’.
- The Candidate is within the Age Limit As On The Closing Date Of The Applications
Mandatory Trade / Skill Test:
- For the Post of Technician ‘A’ and Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook, it is mandatory to pass the Trade Test.
- For the Post of Stenographer Grade II, it is mandatory to pass the prescribed Shorthand and Typing Test.
- Qualifying of Typewriting Test is essential for the Post of Administration Assistant ‘A’, Store Assistant ‘A’.
- For Vehicle Operator ‘A’ passing of Driving Test is mandatory.
DRDO CEPTAM STA-B RESULTS 2018
- The CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT would summon the candidates for an Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test. The candidates shortlisted in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination shall have to produce the Documents for Verification while appearing for Personal Interview / Viva-voce, Skill Test, etc. The Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR) and other relevant documents will be examined completely at the time of Document Verification / *Personal interview.
- The Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the basis of Merit are Called for Document Verification, Trade Test / Skill Test and * Personal Interview based on their Ranking in OMR Based Written Test in a ratio of 1:6 (for STA ‘B’ and
- Junior Translator) and 1:8 (for all other Post Codes where Skill Tests / Trade Tests are mandatory) provided they secure the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the OMR Based Written Test (40% for UR/Other Backward Classes Candidate and 35% for SC/ST candidate). Also, it is mandatory to qualify each Section of the Question Paper separately.
The Last Candidates securing Equal Marks in the Bracket are also included. The Final Selection will be based on Combined Merit of Post / Category / Sub-Category of the candidate and on the basis of the Marks obtained in Written Examination and *Personal Interview taken together in the ratio of 85% and 15% respectively. However, it is necessary for the candidate to secure minimum 45% marks for SC/ST and 50% Marks for others to qualify the *Personal Interview.
In case of TIE in the Scores, and there were two or more candidates in the same Category having Equal Marks, then the Candidate Older in Age shall get preference. It is also compulsory for the Shortlisted candidates to pass the prescribed Skill / Trade Tests (wherever applicable), as per the Norms, wherever applicable for recruitment of the Eligible Candidates in different disciplines under the similar Posts as stated in the Table.
|A) Section A Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’)||Total No. of Posts|
|Post Code||Name of the Post|
|0106||Electrical & Electronics|
|0108||Electronics & Instrumentation|
|0109||Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication|
|B) Administration and Allied|
|0401||Personal Assistant ‘A'(English Typing)|
|0501||Admin Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)|
|0502||Admin Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)|
|0601||Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)|
|0602||Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)|
|A) Technician – ‘A’ (Tech ‘A’).|
|0203||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)|
|0204||Cutting & Tailoring|
|0212||Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)|
|0213||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (RAC)|
|0214||Sheet Metal Worker (SMW)|
|Administration & Allied|
|0701||Security Assistant ‘A’|
|0801||Clerk (Canteen Manager)|
|0901||Vehicle Operator ‘A’|
|1001||Fire Engine Driver ‘A’|
How to Check Out the Post specific CEPTAM – 09 Results & Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Enter the Defence Research & Development Organization Website:
|01||Click On the Post Applied For|
|02||Enter Reference Number|
|03||Enter the Sum of Two Digits Before Proceeding Further|
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click On DRDO CEPTAM Website to check out the Expected Cut-Off Marks and Results for CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT – 09, 2018.
Official Website of the DRDO: www.drdo.gov.in