DGE Tamil Nadu TN Trust Exam Form 2018 Notification ~ Hall Ticket Result:
Taking cognizance of Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) Notification in respect of Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search (TRUSTS) Examination 2018 (to be held in August / September 2018) for Allocation of Scholarships for the Academic Year 2018, we would briefly cite the Input in the Later Part.
DGE Tamil Nadu TN Trust Exam Form 2018
To identify the Students of High Scholastic Achievement in the Middle School and give them the Scholarship for pursuing Higher Studies.
Tamil Nadu TRUSTS Examination 2018:
The Students would be able to Obtain the Application Forms from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers followed by Official Notification from the Office of the Directorate of Government Examinations likely in May 2018.
- The Scholarship Scheme for the Talented Rural Students shall be conducted for the Students Studying in the Schools Located in Rural Areas only. The Schools in Rural Areas would mean that all the Government Recognized schools other than the Schools Located in Municipal Corporation and Municipalities (Except Chennai and Pondicherry);
- The Students, who are currently Studying in IXth Standard in the Recognized Schools and have Secured 50% Marks in VIIIth Standard Annual Examination;
- And those whose Parents’ Annual Income does not Exceed ₹ 12,000/- are Eligible to Apply for the above Examination.
TRUSTS Examination Hall Tickets 2018
The Examination Hall Tickets for Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination shall be distributed by the Offices of the Chief Executive Officers at all the Centres.
The Examination Hall Tickets are distributed by the Offices of the Chief Executive Officer to all the Centres.
The Controller of Examinations shall conduct in August / September the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination for 8th Passed 9th Studying Students.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST):
The Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search (TRUSTS) Examination is held on the last Sunday in August in every Year. The Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination comprises the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
TRUSTS Examination Announcement, Result 2018
The Result of the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination is Computerized and on the basis of the Highest Marks. A Merit List Displaying 50 Boys and 50 Girls from each Revenue District is prepared and the same is sent to the Director of School Education, Chennai, since He / She is implementing the Scheme for Awarding the Scholarship Amount.
The Selected Students under the Scheme if Detained or Discontinued his / her Studies will not Eligible for Scholarship Amount.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination Fee:
The Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination Fee is only ₹ 7/- (by paying Cash only) Fee will be Revised from time as per Government Order.
Procedure for Submission of Application:
- The Blank Application Form may be Obtained from the Chief Educational Officer’s. The Head of Institution will collect the Admission Form and issue the same to Eligible willing Candidates.
- The Filled in application with Income Certificate from Tehsildar should be Counter signed by the respective Head Masters / Head Mistress and send to the Chief Educational Officers.
- This Office does not receive the Application Form directly but only Nominal Roll received from CEO’s Offices.
Directorate of Government Examinations Website, Tamil Nadu: www.dge.tn.gov.in
Wishing the Best of Luck for the Students!
Log into Directorate of Government Examinations Website for Downloading Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination Notification 2018.
Log into Directorate of Government Examinations Website for Downloading Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination Result 2018.