Delhi Postal Circle PA/SA & MTS Recruitment Form 2018,Admit Card,Syllabus:
The Delhi Postal Circle, Deadline for receipt of the duly completed Application Form accompanied by the Indian Postal Order for a sum of Rs. 100/- is the 2018. Duly completed “Application for the Post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant / Postman / Multi-Tasking Staff in Delhi Postal Circle under Sports Quota” and to be sent through Registered / Speed Post to Assistant Director (R&E), Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle.
Delhi Postal Circle PA/SA & MTS Recruitment Form 2018
The Delhi Postal Circle would like to share the following input in respect of the Recruitment of Postal Assistants (PAs) / Sorting Assistants (SAs), Post Men (PM) & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Cadre Under Sports Quota (SQ) in the following Sports Categories:
- Weight Lifting
Best Physique (Body Building)
- Table Tennis
- Athletics / Marathon
For Recruitment in the following Posts:
- Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants in Post Offices or Railway Mail Offices
- Postmen in Post Office
- MTS in Post Office or Railway Mail Offices
We would publish on our Website the Department of Posts Communication in respect of the announcement of the Date for issuance of the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets as and when we hear from the Office of the Chief Postmaster General, New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria: (As On 2018)
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants||In case of the General Candidates, Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||In case of the General Candidates, Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories.|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Essential & Possible|
|Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants||Passed in (Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination) 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from recognized University/ Board
of School Education, Board of Secondary Education (BSE) (excluding Vocational / JOC Streams
The Candidates with Higher Education are also Eligible subject to their having fulfilled the requirements mentioned in Sub Para (a) of the Advertisement. There shall be no Bonus Marks for Higher Education / Hgher Qualification.
|Postmen||Passed in [High School Certificate (HSC) / Secondary School Certificate Examination)] Matriculation from a Recognized Board of Secondary Education (BSE)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Passed in [High School Certificate (HSC) / Secondary School Certificate Examination)] Matriculation from a Recognized Board of Secondary Education (BSE)
Passed in Industrial Training Institute – Government Recognized Board
Delhi Postal Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants / Postman/ MTS Form 2018
|Srl.No.||Name of the Division||Postal Assistants (PAs)||Sorting Assistants (SAs)||Post Men (PM)||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|01||New Delhi Central Division (NDCD)|
|02||New Delhi Western Division (NDWD)|
|03||New Delhi Southern Division (NDSD)|
|04||New Delhi Western Division (NDWD)|
|05||New Delhi South West Division (NDSWD)|
|06||Delhi Northern Division (DND)|
|07||Delhi Eastern Division (DED)|
|08||Savings Bank Control Organization (SBCO )|
|09||New Delhi Sorting Division (NDSD)|
|10||Delhi Sorting Division (DSD)|
|11||Air Mail Sorting Division (AMSD)|
|12||Delhi General Post Office (DGPO)|
|13||New Delhi General Post Office (NDGPO)|
|14||Foreign Post (FP)|
|15||Mail Motor Service (MMS)|
Method of Selection:
The Department of Posts shall adopt the Procedure for selection of the Candidates on Merit:
Selection of the Candidates shall be made on the bases of the Educational and Sports Qualification subject to fulfillment of other Prescribed Conditions.
The main Objective of Recruitment of the Outstanding Sports Persons is to prepare a best Team consisting of the Sports Persons, which may bring laurels to the Circle in All India and other Competitions apart from their best performance in Official Duty. In this view, the most Suitable and Fit Candidates would be considered.
The Selected Candidates would have Compulsory Participation in the Circle Team during All India Postal Tournaments (AIPTs) for specified Years by the of Youth Affairs & Sports (DYAS).
- First Preference shall be given to those Candidates who have represented the country in any International Competition with the Clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports.
- Next preference may be given to those Candidates who have represented a State / Union Territory in the Senior Level National Championships or Junior Level National Championships organized by the National Sports Federation (NSF) recognized by Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympics Association (IOA) and have won Medals or Positions up to the 3rd Position / Place. Between / Among the Candidates participating in Senior and Junior National Championships / Games, the Candidates having participated and won Medal in Senior National Championship shall be given preference.
- Next Preference would be given to those Candidates, who have represented a University in an Inter-University Competition conducted by the Association of the Indian Universities (AIUs) / Inter-University Sports Board (IUSB) and have won Medals or Positions up to the 3rd Place in the Finals.
- Next Preference will be given to those Candidates, who have represented the State Schools in the National Sports / National Games for the Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation (AISGF) and have won Medals or Position up to the 3rd Place.
- Next Preference would be given to those Candidates, who have been conferred National Award in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive (NAPENPED).
- Next Preference shall be given to those Candidates, who represented a State / Union Territory / University / State School Teams at the level mentioned in Categories (ii) to (iv) but could not win any Medal or Position in the same order of preference.
Delhi Postal PA/SA, Postman, MTS Apply Online 2018
Note 1: Only in the event of TIE those Candidates who might have secured a Higher Position or / won more than One Medal, may be given Preference, or as per the prevailing Rules.
Note 2: Participation in individual and Team Event / Item may be given the same Preference.
Note 3: Decision of the Competent Authority, i.e., Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle shall be binding on all the Candidates.
To Do Tasks:
“Application for the Post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant / Postman / Multi-Tasking Staff in Delhi Postal Circle under Sports Quota” and to be sent through Registered / Speed Post to Assistant Director (R&E), Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan New Delhi – 110 001.
All the Applicants have to pay an Application Fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, in favor of “Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle” Payable at the Post Office“ New Delhi General Post Office (NDGPO), New Delhi – 110 001”. Original Indian Postal Order must be enclosed with the duly Filled-in Application Form.
Documents for Submission along with the Duly Completed Application Forms:
Details Of the Enclosures: (List of Self-Attested Photocopies of the Certificates and Documents to be sent).
|(a)||All Marks-Sheets of the Education Qualifications.|
|(b)||Proof in respect of the Sports Qualification / Achievements|
|(c)||Proof for Bona fide Date of Birth|
|(d)||Latest Caste / Community Certificate in the Prescribed Format for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates issued by any Competent Authorities (Please see Appendix II and III).|
|(e)||02 Latest identical Pass Port Size Photographs (One to be affixed on the Application Form and the other to be sent loose with Name and Address Written on the reverse side)|
|(f)||Duly Filled-in Application Form itself with a signed Undertaking Form.|
|(g)||If a candidate has changed his / her Name or Dropped / Added part of his / her Name after Matriculation / Higher Secondary / Secondary School Certificate or he / she has changed his / her Name after Matriculation etc., Proof for the change in the Name, such Affidavit, Gazette Notification etc., should also necessarily be enclosed.|
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Log into Department of Posts Website to download the Application Format.
Press Click here on the Department of Posts Website to download Detailed Notification / Prospectus for Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants / Multi-Tasking Staff Cadres – 2018 under Sports Quota.
In case of assistance, the Candidates are advised to log into www.indiapost.gov.in.