Delhi ITI Admission Form 2019 Apply Online Form Dates / Counseling:
The Directorate of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi is likely to invite the Application Forms for the Delhi ITI Admissions 2019. The Department of DTTE has schedule the ITI Delhi Admission 2019-20 process through official portal. The Delhi ITI Admission / Application Form 2019 will be available shortly. The Eligible Candidates may apply for the DTTE ITI Admission 2019-20.
DTTE Delhi ITI Admissions 2019-20
The Department of DTTE Govt. National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) has 26 engineering courses for the Class 10th (Science-Mathematics) Students, 7 engineering courses for the 8th class students, 3 Non-engineering courses for class 8th applicants and State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) for session 2019-20. The Admission through Seat allotment, counseling process, merit list, Form filling dates will be provided to the eligible candidates for the session 2019-20. After the application submission or Delhi ITI Form Submission & verification of documents, the department is likely to conduct the ITI Admission counseling/seat allotment in the month of June-July 2019.
The Candidates must have passed class 10th with Science and Mathematics to apply for these 26 Engineering Courses.
- Tools & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)
- Tools & Die Maker (Press Tools jigs & Fixtures)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Tech. & Electronics System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic
- Radio & TV Mechanic
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)
- Painter (General)
- Wireman Passed
- CoE-Automobile Sector
- Electrical Sector-COE
- CoE-Information Technology Sector
- Production & Manufacturing Sector-COE
- Mechanic Diesel
- Interior Decoration & Designing
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Architectural Assistant
Applicants must have passed the 10th class examination to apply for these 7 Engineering Courses.
- Auto Electrician
- Automotive Body Repair
- Automotive Paint Repair
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Dent Beating & Spray Painting
- Scooter & Auto Cycle Mechanic
- Steel Fabricator
The Aspirants must have passed the 8th class examination to register for these 5 Engineering Courses.
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
The Students must have passed the 8th class examination to apply for these 3 Non-Engineering courses.
- Cutting & Sewing (Co-Ed)
- Cutting & Sewing (Girls)
- Embroidery & Needlework
- Dress Designing – Candidate must have passed NTC/STC in Cutting & sewing Trade. Duration o the course will be one year only.
- Minimum age limit 14 years.
- No upper age limit.
Category Wise Reservation:
- Female candidates: 30%
- ST(Scheduled Tribe): 7.5%
- SC(Scheduled Caste): 15%
- Other Backward Classes: 15%
DTTE ITI Delhi Admission Application Form 2019
- Visit to the official Website of ITI Delhi at www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
- Click on “New Registration”
- Click on that link and read the instructions carefully.
- Now fill your details correctly and submit details.
- Download and take a print of application form.
DTTE ITI Delhi Merit List / Rank List 2019
After completion of the registrations, Delhi DTTE Board will display the merit list from the official website of the Directorate of Training and Technical Education. Applicants, who enrolled in Delhi ITI Admissions 2019, will be able to check their Delhi ITI Rank List 2019. Delhi ITI Rank List/ Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the academic performance.
ITI Delhi Counseling & Admission Process 2019
The Delhi DTTE Board shall commence the Counseling process for the admission in ITI course. The Selected Candidates through Merit List will go for the counseling round. The Department of DTTE shall allot the seat based on the merit list / rank list of candidates. DTTE Board shall conduct the First Round of Counseling, Second Round of Counseling and Third Round of Counseling according to the merit list. The Shortlisted Candidates will be eligible for the counseling round and document verification will be done at the time of counseling.
Counseling ITI Delhi Document Verification 2019:
Candidates are advised to get their following documents ready for registration process
- Three Passport size photo
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th )
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc
ITI Delhi Admission Process / Steps:
- Online Registration.
- Document Verification.
- Choice Filling.
- Fill and save choice.
- Seat Allotment.
Government ITIs in Delhi:
- Industrial Training Institute, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 (Hostel facilities available) (Co-educational)
- ITI, Arab-Ki Sarai, Nizamuddin, New Delhi- 110013 (Co-educational)
- ITI Shahdara, Delhi- 110095 (Co-educational)
- Sir C.V. Raman ITI, Deer Pur, Delhi – 10009 (Co-educational)
- Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 (Co-educational), ITI
- ITI, Jail Road, (Opposite Tihar Jail), New Delhi- 110064 (Co-educational)
- Jahangirpuri, K-Block, Jahangirpuri, Delhi-110033 (Co-Educational), ITI
- ITI, Nand Nagari, (Near DTC Bus Depot), Delhi- 110093 (Co-educational)
- Dr. H.J. Bhabha ITI, Khichripur, Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi- 110091 (Co-educational)
- Ch. Brahm Prakash ITI, Jaffarpur, Delhi-110048 (Co-educational)
- DSIDC Industrial Complex, Narela, Delhi-110040 (Co-educational), Lala Hans Raj Gupta Industrial Training Institute.
- Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre, Pusa, New Delhi- 110 012 (Co-educational)
- Jija Bai ITI for Women Siri Fort (Near Siri Fort Auditorium) August Kranti Marg, New Delhi- 110049
- Savitri Bai Phule ITI for Women, Gokhale Road, Mori Gate, Delhi – 110006
- Industrial Training Institute for Women, Tilak Nagar (Near Tilak Nagar, Metro Station), New Delhi – 110018
- ITI for Women, Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110 095
- Jail Road, Old Employment Exchange Building, Hastsal, New Delhi (Only for women), Extension Centre of Industrial Training Institute.
- Online Applications Starting date:
- Application closing date:
- Last date of verification registration:
- Counseling Registration date:
- Last Date for Registration: Updated soon.
- Verification Report: Available soon.
Delhi ITI Admissions 2019
Authority Name: Directorate of Training and Technical Education (DTTE).
Name of Event: Delhi ITI Admissions 2019 .
Application Mode: Online.
Courses: Engineering/Non-Engineering Courses.
Official Website: www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in