- DBAMU UG PG Admissions 2019 BAMU CET
- Eligibility Criteria for DBAMU UG PG Admissions:
- Important Dates of DBAMU Application Form 2019
- BAMU CET Entrance Application Form 2019
- BAMU Postal Address:
- List of Documents Required for BAMU CET Application Form 2019:
- DBAMU UG/PG Entrance Exam CET Admit Card 2019
- BAMU CET 2019 Result
- Key Details About University:
DBAMU Admissions 2019 UG PG CET Entrance Form | Counseling Results:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (DBAMU) is primed to announce the notification in regarding the Admissions in Under Graduate (UG- General & Vocational), Post Graduate (PG) programmes for the session 2019-20. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is going to invite the applications from eligible/ interested candidates to take part in the M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Biotechnology, M.M.S. (Water & Land Management) Programmes offered by the University. The Candidates, who want to take admissions in the DBAMU University, they can now apply for the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019.
DBAMU UG PG Admissions 2019 BAMU CET
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET 2019) for those applicants who want to take Admissions in UG-PG (B.Sc Physics, B.Sc Mathematics, B.SC Computer Science, B.Sc IT, B.Sc Environmental Science, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Biotechnology, M.M.S. (Water & Land Management)) Programs. Interested & Eligible Candidates can download the Application Form for DBAMU Univ UG PG Admissions 2019 through official portal. Application forms for Common Entrance Test will be available from date of advertisement at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. The Eligibility criteria, Application Process, Fee details are mentioned below the article.
Eligibility Criteria for DBAMU UG PG Admissions:
|Course||Educational Qualifications||Age Limit|
|UG||Intermediate completed in the respective stream with minimum qualifying marks||Minimum 19yrs|
|PG||Degree completed in the respective stream with minimum qualifying marks.||Minimum 21yrs|
|For M.Sc Microbiology||B. Sc. with Microbiology as one of the optional subject or appeared for April/May 2019 Examination||Minimum 21yrs|
|For M.Sc Biotechnology||B. Sc. with Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, and Life Sciences as one of the optional subject or appeared for April/May 2019 Examination||Minimum 21yrs|
|For Water & Land||Graduate of any faculty (B.Sc./B.Com./B.A./ B.Sc.(Agri.) Management (MMS) /B.E.& any other equivalent degree)or appeared for April/May 2019 Examination.||Minimum 21yrs|
Important Dates of DBAMU Application Form 2019
|Online Registration Availability||July 2019|
|Last date of Application||August 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Updated Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Updated Soon|
DBAMU CET 2019 Application Fee:
Applicants, those who belongs to general category need to do payment of Rs 750 as application fee and for reserved category candidates has to pay Rs 550 as application fee.
DBAMU Entrance Test CET 2019 Syllabus:
- For UG Entrance Test: questions will be asked from Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning and General Awareness.
- For PG Entrance Test: questions will be asked from Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, Computer Applications and General Awareness.
BAMU CET Entrance Application Form 2019
The Candidates can apply online by clicking on the link given at the University website www.bamu.ac.in/Admission/CET. Application fee shall be payable as per the instructions given on the Website of the University.
- Students need to open the official web portal of BAMU.
- Search for the DBAMU Entrance Exam 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the required link from the list of notices.
- Enter the applicant’s details in the registration form.
- Upload a scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per requirement.
- Submit the details after uploading the certificates
- Download & Take a print out for sent the postal address.
BAMU Postal Address:
Department of Management Science,
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Sub-Campus, M.I.D.C, Osmanbad
List of Documents Required for BAMU CET Application Form 2019:
- Application Form
- Attested mark sheet of SSC, HSC, and graduation mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Photo ID proof
DBAMU UG/PG Entrance Exam CET Admit Card 2019
The aspirants need to have DBAMU UG/PG Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019, which can be downloaded from the official website. The applicants need to have the registration number/ date of birth to download the entry cards. The admit card will be available soon on the official website.
BAMU CET 2019 Result
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University shall publish the BAMU CET 2019 Result on the official web portal. BAMU CET 2019 Results will be declared within one month from the Entrance Test.
Key Details About University:
Name of the University: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU)
Examination Name: Entrance Test / Admission Test.
Course Name: UG/PG
Notice About: Entrance Exam Application and Dates.
Official Site of University: www.bamu.ac.in