CU Himachal 2018, admission @cuhimachal.ac.in UG PG Online/Offline Application Form:
The Central University Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) is likely to issue the notification in regarding the Admission information for endowing the Admissions in Under Graduate (UG- General & Vocational), Post Graduate (PG) programmes for the session 2018-19. Central University Himachal is going to invite the applications from eligible/ interested candidates to take part in the UG with B.Voc & PG Programmes offered by the University.
Central University HP UG PG Admissions 2018
The Central University Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) Applicants may submit their Applications through Online/ Offline mode before the last date of submission of application forms. Central University Conducts Further Education Aptitude Test (FEAT) as a single common Entrance Test for admission in PG programmes across the all discipline except in M.A English, M.A, Hindi & MFA (Painting), whereas for Under Graduate Courses Admissions University will provide admissions through the Merit List of 10+2 in both UG with B.A Voc. The selected candidates for admissions in the Various university affiliated colleges will get the Education in their particular Under Graduate & Posts Graduate courses under the CBCS & Semester Systems.
Submit Online Application for Certificate/UG/PG Programmes of Study in Academic Session 2018-19
Admission in Certificate/UG/PG Programmes of Study in Academic Session 2018-19
- All admissions shall be based on the applications received in response to the admission notification and issue of this prospectus.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained as under: ·
Online: Download free of cost from the university website (www.cuhimachal.ac.in). ·
By Hand: On payment of Rs 100/- in cash from university recommended offices/ blocks
CU Himachal Pradesh UG | PG Application Form 2018
Application for admission to various Programmes of Study can be made in one of the following manner-
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.SC Computer Science
- B.Sc IT
- B.Sc Enviornmental Science
- B.A Gen/ Hons
- B.A Mass Media
1) MSc Physics (Specialisation in Theoretical Physics)
2) MSc Mathematics (Specialisation in Industrial Mathematics)
3) MSc (Computational Biology & Bio-Informatics)
4) MSc Information Technology
5) MSc Environmental Science
7) Master of Social Work (MSW)
8) MA (Sociology)
9) MA Economics & Public Policy
10) MBA (Specialisation in Travel and Tourism)
11) MA (Education)
12) MA Journalism & Creative Writing
13) MA New Media Communication
14) M Lib Sc
15) MA English Language and Literature
16) MA Hindi
Online Application: A candidate can apply online by clicking on the link given at the University websit www.cuhimachal.ac.in e ( ). Application fee shall be payable as per the instructions given on the Website of the University
Hard Copy: In case a candidate is not able to apply online, he/she may download/obtain the application form from the University and send the duly filled-up application form along with a nonrefundable Application Fee in the form of Demand Draft payable at Dharamshala, District Kangra, HP drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Central University of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicants for admission shall be required to indicate three choices of Programme of Study in order of their preference in their application form
The application fee for admission to PG programmes
- a) General Category: 400/-
- b) OBC Category: ` 300/-
- c) SC/ST/PH Categories: ` 100/-
All applicants seeking admission to PG Programme of Study shall be required to appear in single common entrance examinations i.e. FEAT (Further Education Admission Test) for PG Admission there will be no entrance test for MA English and MA Hindi. Admission to various Programmes of Study wherein FEAT is essential shall be made on merit of the composite score to be determined on the basis of score obtained in FEAT and marks obtained in Matric, 10+2 and UG examination, Whereas in UG admission the weightage of 10+2 Marks will take place.
Entrance Examination Centres for PG Programmes
- Dharamshala (HP)
- Shahpur (HP)
- New Delhi
* University reserves the right to make changes in the centres list.
For UG Merit lists on the behalf of 10+2 will be announced soon.
CU HP PG Entrance Test Scheme 2018
PG Entrance Test FEAT-
- Aptitude based test comprising 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 3 hours duration, FEAT shall broadly have the following components-
- Verbal Ability, Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability, Data analysis, Reasoning & General Intelligence etc.
- There shall be no negative marking
CU UG Admission 2018-
Central University Under Graduate Admission will be based on the Marks obtained in the 10+2 standards & through the merit lists & counseling process admission of the deserved candidates will take place.
CU HP PG Entrances Hall tickets 2018–
PG– Hall tickets for the entrance test (FEAT) 2018– Shall be sent by post & May be collected in person from the office of the Temporary Academic Block Shahpur.
Intimation regarding Entrance Test/ Entrance Exam Centres, List of Candidates finally selected, Waitlisted candidates shall be displayed on-
- University website
- Notice Board of Controller of examinations, TAB Shahpur, Dharamshala, School/ Department Centre concerned.
UG- Merit lists dates/ Counselling dates have been mentioned below & for other info please refer to the UG 2018 prospectus.
Important Dates in regarding PG Admissions 2018-19:-
- Issue of Prospectus- First week of May 2018
- Last date of submission of application form- Last Week of May 2018 (T)
- Date & Time of Entrance Test- Around 3-4 Week of June 2018
- Display of selected candidates (Comprised Waiting list)- July 2018 Mid
- Fee Payment/ further admissions on vacant sheets can be made in the July 2018 month
- Commencement of Classes 1st week of August 2018
- Starting date of filling application form- First week of May 2018
- Last Date for filling application form- First week of June 2018
- Counseling dates- In the July 2018 month
- Commencement of classes- First week of August 2018
Click here- Application Form for Admission in PG Programmes Academic Session 2018-19
Official Central University Himachal Prasesh Web Portal: www.cuhimachal.ac.in