CMC Vellore UG | PG Admission Online Application Form 2019 last Date:
As per the notification conveyed by the official, the Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore is all set to advertise the admission notification for UG/PG/UG & PG Diploma courses 2019-20. Candidates who wants take admission in various UG & PG course under CMC Vellore may be filled their online application form through the official website.
CMC Vellore Online Application Form 2019
We do look forward to the Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore admission process for UG/PG/ Diploma course 2019-20 through the official website. The opening and closing date of Computer based Online Test will be released in the month of February 2019 (Tentative) at the official website as stated hereunder.
|For UG and UG Diploma||For PG and PG Diploma|
|Candidates should be passed their plus 2 / Class Twelfth examination from recognized board of India.||Students must be possessed any bachelor degree from recognized university or institute.|
The admission of the applicants will be done on the basis of Computer Based Online Test, Merit list and Interview involving verification of documents.
Computer Based Test date & Admit Card
The CMC Vellore will be notified soon the dates of UG/PG Computer Based Test 2019 through the official website. After issuing entrance test date, students are looking for the entrance test admit card soon through the portal website.
The results of CBT 2019 test will be announced after 30 days from the examination at the official website. Candidates who successfully passed in entrance test will be called for interview for documents verification round.
Documents to be required at the time of Interview /Counseling
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
|Opening of Online Application Form|
|Last date of Online Form Submission|
|Dates of Computer based Entrance Test 2019|
|Declaration of Results|
Official Website of the CMC Vellore:- www.cmch-vellore.edu/