CISF Constable | Fire Male 487 Post Recruitment Form 2017, Last Date:
THE CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE has been release the Male Constable (Fire) Vacancy 487 Post Recruitment Form Advt. upload on official website. They all eligible candidates/applicants after 11th Dec 2017 you can apply Constable Fire Male post application form. Today CISF upload the 487 Constable | Fire Male advt. uploaded on official website, Candidates download the CISF Constable |Fire Male 487 Post Recruitment Form 2017.
CISF Constable | Fire Male 487 Post Recruitment 2017
Mode of Submission of the duly completed Applications:
The Envelope containing above documents should be superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE FIRE IN CISF-2017
|Name of the Post & Trades
(पद एवं व्यवसाय व्यवसायों के नाम)
|No. of Posts
|Constable | Fire||487||Direct||18 Years||23 Years||The Candidates must have qualified / passed Intermediate for more details about post eligibility criteria read the official notification|
CISF Constable (Fire) Apply Online 2017
केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल (CISF) द्वारा 487 पदों पर कांस्टेबल (Fire Male) के पद पर भर्ती के लिए विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया है अत सभी योग्य अभियार्थी 11th Dec 2017 to 11th Jan 2018 तक ऑनलाइन अप्लाई कर सकते है |
- Eligibility Test: The recruitment board of CISF will verify the eligibility criteria i.e. Age, Educational Qualification, Height, Chest, Driving License, Driving Experience etc. for the post of Constable Fire from the Original Documents provided by the candidates. Candidates who qualify in height eligibilities and others as described in the official notification will only called for the PET test (Physical Efficiency Test).
- Physical Efficiency Test:
|Run||800 Meters to be finished in 3 minutes and 15 Seconds.|
|Long Jump||11 feet (only 3 chances)|
|High Jump||3 feet 6 inches (only 3 chances)|
- Written Test and Trade Test: candidates who will qualify in the PET, physical measurement and detailed verification of eligibility standards/documentation will be called for the further tests which have been given below. Candidates will required to obtain minimum qualifying marks to proceed for further tests in this stage. Candidates who will not be able to qualify in any of the test in this stage will not be allowed take part in further test.
- Online Registration Date:- 11/12/2017
- last Date of Online Registration Date:- 11/01/2018
|Name of the test||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Driving test for light vehicle||50||25|
|Driving test for heavy vehicle||50||25|
|Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles.||30||15|
- Medical Examination: After the above tests recruitment board will prepare the Merit list as according to the vacancies. Candidates who will find their name in the Merit list will be called for the Medical Examination.
- Final Selection: Candidates who will find medically fit will be finally selected for the post.
Application Form duly filled in the prescribed Proforma as per Appendix-‘A’, affixed with Recent Passport Size Photograph duly self-attested need be sent to the Directorate of Inspector General (DIG) as mentioned in in the Advertisement should be received and in case of the residents of North East Region along with the following documents. One similar Photograph will also be affixed on the Admit Card.
Application / Examination Fee:
The General Category applicants should be pay the application Rs 100/- or SC | ST and Ex-Serviceman application fee is exempt.
CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2017 Download Exam Date
First Alerts on the Schedule for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Admit Cards / Call Letters for Physical Endurance Test / Physical Standards Test, Call Letters / Admit Letters for Trade Tests, Final Result, Final Merit List, Final Select List, Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination for recruitment to the Posts of Constables (Fire) Trades wise against 441 Posts including for the Constable (Fire).
In case of assistance, the candidates are advised to log into www.cisf.gov.in and contact the Central Industrial Security Force Office concerned in the States and Union Territories stated in the Advertisement.