CIE DU M.Ed Entrance Test Notification 2018 Application, Syllabus:
The Central Institute of Education, University of Delhi (CIE, DU) will be issued the notification in respect of MED 2018 Entrance examination at the quickest possible through the website of the department. All the candidates who wants to make their best career in teaching line may apply for online application form when it will starts through the we4bsite of CIE DU portal.
DU CIE M.ED ENTRANCE TEST ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2018
The Central Institute of Education, University of Delhi (CIE, DU) would publish on our URL an Instant Swift Alert for the youth candidates aspiring to seek admission at the University of Delhi, CIE Affiliated Colleges of Education as soon we get the details in this regard for the ready reference of our visitors. Hereunder are the Eligibility Conditions and Scheme of the Entrance Test and Admission Procedure for the ready reference of the Applicants desiring to seek admission into M.Ed. Program for the Academic Year 2018.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR M.ED. PROGRAM:
The Candidates seeking admission into the Master of Education Program (M.Ed.) for the Academic Session 2018 – 2020 must have secured at least 50% Marks or an equivalent Grade in the following Programs mentioned hereunder:
- B.A. B.Ed.; B.Sc.B.Ed.
- D.El.Ed. with an Under Graduate Degree (with 50% Marks in each).
ENTRANCE EXAM FEE
- Fee for General/OBC Category-> Rs. 500/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD/C-WAP-> Rs. 250/-
PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION:
The Selection of the Candidates into Master in Education (M.Ed.) Program for the Academic Session 2018 – 2020 shall consist of the Master of Education Entrance Test comprising Written Test carrying of (40 + 45 = 85 Marks) + Personal Interview carrying 15 Marks.
The Written Test on Education shall be of Two (02) Hours’ Duration. The Master of Education Admission Test comprises the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions is aimed at evaluating the Candidates’ understanding of Educational Theory, their Research Aptitude and Analytical, Reflective Abilities related to the contemporary Indian Education Discourses.
The Central Institute of Education (CIE) held Master of Education Entrance Test would be divided into two parts. While the First Section shall comprise Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions carrying 40 Marks and will declare the candidate qualify for the Evaluation of the Second Part, which will include Descriptive Answer Questions shall be of 45 Marks.
MED EXAM 2018 SYLLABUS
Education & Philosophy
- Nature & Meaning of Education
- Aims of Education
- Nature and Meaning of Philosophy
- Relation between Philosophy & Education
- Significance of Philosophy of Education
Major Philosophies of Education
- Educational Thinkers & their Contribution in developing Principles of Education
Culture & Social Change
- Characteristics of Culture
- Concept & Dimensions of Culture
- Concept of social change
- Factors of social change
- Relationship between Culture & Education
- Roles of Education
Psychology & Educational Psychology
- Meaning of Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Functions of Educational Psychology
Learning & Motivation
- Concept of learning & its nature
- Factors influencing learning
- Techniques of enhancing learner’s motivation
- S-R Theory of Learning
- Operant Conditioning theory of learning
- Gestalt theory of Learning
- Measurement of Intelligence
- Two-factor Theory
- Multifactor Theory
- Structure of intellect
- Development of Personality – biological & socio-culture determinants.
- Integration of Personality
- Trait-theory of Personality
- Factor-theory of Personality
- Psycho analytical theory of Personality
EXAM ADMIT CARD
The candidates who will be applied for MED Admission 2018 can get the Exam admit card for MED 2018 Entrance Exam before appearing in the examination through the website of the portal at the quickest possible. The candidates can download the exam admit card before 7 days from the examination from the official website of the CIE.
The Central Institute of Education will provide the MED 2018 answer key along with question papers is all set like Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D through the official website of the CIE DU within 5 to 10 days from the examination. All the candidates can check their exam answer with solution sheet for making estimation of no right answer in the exam answer sheet.
RESULTS AND EXPECTED CUT OFF
The department will upload the MED Exam results statement after the completion of the examination through the website of the department along with cut off marks at the soonest possible promptly. All the students can download the MED 2018 Entrance exam results with cut off marks after 30-45 days from the examination from the website of the department.
INTERVIEW:- 15 MARKS
The interview will include the Questions to evaluate the Candidate’s self-expression and also the Ability to substantiate arguments related to educational issues.
All Selected Candidates shall have to produce the following Documents along with an attested copy of each of the following at the time of admission.
- High School / Secondary School Certificate for the purpose of Verification of Age.
- Detailed Statements of Marks of all the Examinations passed including the Qualifying.
- Examination(s) passed.
- Study Leave.
- Reserved Category Certificate(s) for establishing his/her claim for a reserved seat.
- Character Certificate (Original) from the institution last attended.
|FORM AVAILABILITY AND SUBMISSION:|
|Online Availability of Admission Bulletin `|
|Online Availability of Application Forms|
|Last Date of Form Submission|
|Online display of list of candidates called for Written Test|
|Online display of candidates called for interview|
|Result Declaration & Fee Submission|
|Online Display of First List|
|Counseling Schedule for Admission|
Official Website of the CIE DU-> www.cie.du.ac.in