CGPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Form Admit Card:
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the official notification as per which applications are being invited for direct recruitment of Scientific Officer. Precisely, online applications are being invited from the eligible candidates to filling up of 31 posts of Scientific Officer (Physics/Chemistry/Biology). The candidates interested to apply for the advertised posts can fill the CGPSC Online application forms from 31st March 2018 to 29th April 2018.
CGPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018
CGPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment Form 2018 Online applications for direct recruitment of Scientific Officer by Chhattisgarh Commission (CGPSC) are being invited from 31/03/18 to 29/04/18. All the required eligibility conditions, CGPSC Recruitment application dates and the application procedure are being given in the following article. The list of advertised 31 posts of Scientific Officer are being categorized and shown here for our esteemed candidates.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||12|
|Scientific Officer (Biology)||10|
|Scientific Officer (Physics)||9|
All the aspirants looking to fill online application forms for the advertised posts can hereby check the eligibility conditions which are required to be possessed by them. Only the candidates fulfilling the given conditions should apply for the direct recruitment of Scientific Officer by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC).
- As far as the educational qualifications are concerned, the candidates must have completed Master of Science in related field from a recognized University.
- Also, the candidates should be more than 21 years and less than 33 years old as on 1st January 2018. Maximum age relaxation of 5 years is also given in case of candidates belonging to SC & ST candidates.
|Important Schedule||Important Date|
|Starting Date of online registrations||31/03/18|
|Last Date for online registrations||29/04/18|
|Issue of Hall Tickets||Will be intimated soon|
|Date of written exam||Will be declared soon|
How to Apply?
- Online application forms will be available at www.psc.cg.gov.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Online Application’ tab.
- Search for the appropriate CGPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment Form 2018.
- Click on the link and provide all the necessary information including the Name, Date of birth, educational qualifications & other important information.
- Lastly, the applicant will have to pay application fee for successful submission of their application forms.
|Category of candidate||Application Fee|
All the applications which will be received within the prescribed dates by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will be issued the Admit cards for appearing in written examination. So far the official dates for the publication of admit card is not been provided by the concerned commission. But, however, it is expected to be released very soon. The candidates can hereby find all the important information about the selection procedure which will be conducted by CGPSC.
The candidates will be recruited against the advertised 31 posts of Scientific Officer on the basis of written test and Interview. The written exam will be conducted for 300 marks while the Interview will consist of 30 marks. The final merit list will be formed on the basis of combined marks scored by candidates in the written test and Interview. Based upon the final merit list, the candidates will be recruited for filling up of 31 vacancies.
Official website- www.psc.cg.gov.in