CG Vyapam Assistant Development Officer Exam Admit Card 2018 Exam Pattern:
The Chhattisgarh Vyapam had released an Authorized Recruitment Notification earlier informing about the many vacancies to be recruited for the post of Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO) under the Department of Panchayat & Rural Development. No. of the application received in the response of that Notification was very large and now candidates who applied for the same are informed that the Schedule and Syllabus of the Exam through which selection of the Candidate will be made as Assistant Development Extension Officer under above said Department.
CG Vyapam Asst. Development Officer Admit Card 2018
According to the information prescribed under the Authorized Notification released earlier, Applicants who have applied earlier should have to qualify a Written Exam to get shortlisted for the further Selection process on the basis of results of that Exam. Exam Date has not declared earlier by the Authority in the Recruitment Advertisement. Applicants are hereby informed that all the latest updates regarding CG Assistant Development Extension Officer Recruitment shall be updated on our Web Portal regularly and at the earliest.
Advertisement Detailed Description
- Advertisement Category: Exam Date/ Admit Card Issuance
- Name of the Department: Department of Panchayat & Rural Development
- Name of the Association: Chhattisgarh Vyapam
- Name of the Post: Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO)
- No of the Post:
- Exam Date:
- Exam time:
- Admit Card Release:
- Result Announcement:
- Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam ADEO Written Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018
Hall Ticket/Admit Card of Written Examination going to be conduct by Chhattisgarh Vyapam for the recruitment of Assistant Development Extension Officer under the Department of Panchayat & Rural Development will only be issued to those Candidates who applied successfully for the Post earlier and found eligible till now. It is prescribed under the Notification that Admit Card of the Applicants shall be released by the Association on their Official Web Portal. Applicants could download their Admit Card with their Registration No. and DOB by going through the Official Web Portal of CG Vyapam.
How to Download CG Vyapam ADEO Recruitment Exam 2018 Admit Card
- Visit CG Vyapam Web Portal through the link given above.
- Open the Career Link page given at the top of the Homepage.
- A notification named CG Vyapam ADEO Admit Card will be appeared.
- As when you got it, click on it and wait for a little while.
- Now a page will open asking for your Application No. &
- Enter the required details properly and click on
- Admit Card of the respective Candidate will be opened on the next page.
- Saving, taking a print of it & Carry it while going to attend Exam is mandatory.
Chhattisgarh Vyapam ADEO Selection Procedure
Selection of the Candidates as ADEO shall be made through of the following Rounds:
- Written Examination: Candidates who have successfully applied for the post shall be notified by issuing their Admit Card online and hence shall be called for Written Examination conducted under the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on a Scheduled date. Applicants who qualify the Written Exam will be called for Interview.
- Interview: Those Candidates who qualified the Interview shall have to wait for a Merit List of Selected candidates prepared by CG Vyapam Board on the basis of the performance of the Applicants in Written Exam as well as in Interview. Selection will be made by that Merit List.
UPSC Civil Cervices Main Examination Results Announcement
Date for Announcing the Result of the above said Examination has not been announced by the Organization yet but likely to be release within a time period of 40-45 days from the date of the Examination. Qualified Applicants will be informed and called for Interview through Online Mode. Answer key will be available within a time period of 7 days from the Examination. Examination results may be delayed due to some undesired reasons.