UPSC CDS-1 Admit Card 2018 Download Syllabus | Entrance Exam Date:
The Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) after finish the Combined Defense Service One (CDS-1) application form then UPSC is going to conducting the CDS One Entrance Examination and these applicants are applied the CDS-1 submission form they all are looking for the UPSC CDS-1 Admit Card 2018 and Exam Date on official website or other website.
UPSC CDS-1 Admit Card 2018
The Union Public Service Commission shall release the e-Hall Tickets / Admission Letters to the Eligible Candidates shall be issued e-Admit Cards Three (03) Weeks before the commencement of the Examination. The e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets would be made available on the Union Public Service Commission’s Website for downloading by the candidates. No e-Admit Card will be sent by Post.
All the Applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail Id. while filling up their respective Online Application Forms as the Commission may use the Electronic Mode for contacting them.
Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy:
|Name of Examination||Document Type||Documents||Link|
|Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018||e – Admit Card||Click Here|
Scheme of the Online Written Examination for Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2018:
The Union Public Service Commission shall select the Candidates through conducting Two Stages of Examination; i.e., Written Test and the Intelligence and Personality Test, as hereunder:
|Date of the Examination||Name of the Subject||No. of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Examination Duration|
|04.02.2018||English (English Language)||120||100||Two (02) Hours|
|General Knowledge (Bilingual)||120||100||Two (02) Hours|
|Elementary Mathematics||100||100||Two (02) Hours|
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (यूपीएससी) द्वारा संयुक्त रक्षा सेवा (सीडीएस) परीक्षा-1, 2018 के लिए नोटिफिकेशन/विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया है अतः सभी अभियार्थी 4th दिसम्बर 2017 (04-12-2017) तक ऑनलाइन अप्लाई कर सकते है | संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (यूपीएससी) द्वारा 4th फरवरी 2018 (04-02-2018) को परीक्षा का आयोजन किया जायगा |
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be Penalty for Wrong Answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers mentioned with Each Test Booklet containing the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions in English and Hindi Languages as here under:
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every Objective Type Question printed on the Optical Markup Reader (OMR) Answer Sheet. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, One-third of the Marks assigned to that Question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer, even if one of the given answers happens to be correct, yet there will be the same penalty to that question.
- If a question is left point blank by the candidate, i.e., no answer is given by him / her, then there will be no penalty for that question.
Final Selection of the Candidates shall be based on the All India Merit List drawn up on the basis of the Sufficient High Marks secured both in Part I consisting of the Written Test and Part II having Personal Interview / Personality Test.
Intelligence and Personality Test:
The SSB Procedure consists of a Two-Stage Selection Process – Stage I and Stage II. Only those candidates who clear the Stage-I are permitted to appear for Stage II. The details are:
- Stage I comprises Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Tests are Picture Perception *Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in QIR Test and PP and DT.
- Stage II comprises Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over Four (04) days. The details of these tests are given on the Indian Army (Join Indian Army) Website.
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2018
|Phase I||would comprise Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test|
|The Candidates declared QUALIFIED in Phase I shall be allowed to appear in Phase II. The candidates declared NOT QUALIFIED in the Phase I would be sent back.|
|Phase II||shall comprise Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview. The Test shall be held over Four (04) days.
The Successful candidates shall be put to Medical Examination that would be held during 03 – 05 Days.
The Union Public Service Commission shall conduct the Two Stages of Test for selection of the Candidates; i.e., Written Test for Admission into (a) Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and (b) Officers Training Academy as hereunder:
UPSC Official Website:- www.upsc.gov.in