CCSU Ph.D. Entrance Test 2019 Application Form | Online Test Date Counseling Round:
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor (OVC), Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU) shall issue in a Notice / Release in respect of Admission into different Disciplines / Domains of the Philosophiae Doctor Programs in Arts / Science / Commerce and Agriculture for the Academic Session 2019 – 2020.
Those Candidates over and above fulfilling the Eligibility Riders / Criteria, who shall be Common Entrance Test 2019 / 2020 Qualified and Eligible through Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2019, shall be Eligible for Application / to Apply for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor Programs.
Online Registration in response to the Office of the Vice-Chancellor Notice in respect of Philosophiae Doctor Admission through Research Entrance Test (RET) 2019 (with the exception of Common Entrance Test / Combined Entrance Test 2019 Qualified Eligible for Direct Admission) for Admission into different Branches of Doctor of Philosophy Disciplines i) Agriculture, ii) Arts, iii) Science, iv) Commerce, v) Pedagogy and vi) Psychology notified by the Office of the Assistant Registrar, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
News Coming on 09th July 2019:-
Chaudhary Charan Singh University’s Joint Entrance Examination the path of admission to Ph.D. will difficult now. The university has given full opportunity to the candidates of the vacant category to enter Ph.D. They will be able to enter two times in Ph.D. Candidates doing Ph.D. in the University are more in Net & JRF. In view of this, the University has decided to open the portal for the Net and JRF candidates every six months.
CCSU Ph.D. Research Entrance Test 2019 Admit Cards
The Office of the Controller of Examinations shall release the e-Admit Cards for Research Eligibility Test in conjunction with Announcement of the Date for Research Entrance Test 2019 followed by the Communiqué from the Office of the Assistant Registrar in this regard.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations shall upload on the Official Website the electronic Admit Cards for the Candidates found Eligible subject to their fulfilling the Eligibility and observed as Eligible to fare the Research Eligibility Test 2019.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations will Upload on the University Website the e-Admit Cards Minimum 07 Days before commencement of the Doctor of Research Entrance Test for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Disciplines consisting of Branches mentioned in the subsequent Part for Award of Philosophiae Doctor Degrees.
Philosophiae Doctor Program is Offered into the Domain Specific Subjects as mentioned hereunder:
Dairying and Animal Husbandry
Genetics & Plant Breeding
Botanical Agriculture / Agricultural Botany
Commerce & Pedagogy (Only Master of Education Passed Candidates)
Procedure for Admission:
Common Entrance Test Qualified & Direct Common Entrance Test.
The Office of Controller of Examinations may host in October / November 2019 a Research Eligibility Test (RET) / Philosophiae Doctor Eligibility Examination 2019 aimed at Shortlisting the Candidates based on the Merit Preparation forming the Basis for the the Final Select List drawn up in order of Merit and Marks for Admission in Philosophiae Doctor Program for the Year 2019 – 2020.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, post-Announcement of the Result will Upload the Result for Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test at Chaudhary Charan Singh University Website displayed here at the closing of the Information in respect of Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Examination 2019.
CCSU RET Download 2019 Counseling Round I II III
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor, subsequent to Announcement of the Result Eligibility Test 2019 Result, shall issue Notice in regards to Counseling / Personal Interview, etc. for the Candidates Declared ‘Merit-Listed’ in the Research Eligibility Test (RET) 2019. A Notice of Research Eligibility Test 2019 Counseling shall be Declared within 02 Weeks of the Declaration of the Result for the Research Eligibility Test 2019. We would continue to publish on our Website all Updates at Regular Intervals in concurrence with the Office of the Controller of Examination Communiqués release at times.
Criteria for Selection / Admission:
- Any Candidate fulfilling one of the following requirements may be considered for Admission into Ph.D. without appearing in the Ph.D. RET; however, even such Candidates shall have to appear for the Interview and obtain the Minimum Qualifying Marks (to be specified) in the Interview.
- Any Candidate, who has qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) as National Eligibility Test – Junior Research Fellowship (NET- JRF); however, the Candidates qualifying the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET-LS) (National Eligibility Test for Lectureship), or the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET), only, shall not be eligible for Ph.D. RET Exemption.
- A Permanent Teacher of the Institute with Post Graduate Qualification having Minimum Two Papers Published in a Standard Journal or Two Full Papers on the reputed Conference Proceedings.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Students of Chaudhary Charan Singh University, who have qualified the RET of Chaudhary Charan Singh University for Admission into Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), are exempted from appearing in the Research Eligibility Test for Philosophiae Doctor / Doctorate in Philosophy Admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University Course.
- Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 2019 / 2020 will be considered for Admission into the Discipline under the Faculty of Engineering only.
- Any Candidate, who is a Recipient of Fellowships of the Government / Semi-Government Organizations, such as, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Department of Biotechnology (DBT), and similar National-Level Organizations (NLOs), which are awarded through an All India Selection Procedure conducted by the Agency / Organization Concerned. However, the Candidates selected in the Research Project funded by such Organizations shall not be considered under Philosophiae Doctor Research Eligibility Test (Ph.D. RET) Exempted Category.
Application Fee: (If not Revised):
Un-Reserved / General Candidates: ₹ 500/-
Reserved Candidates: ₹ 250/-
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
Click here to log into CCSU Website for download the Ph.D. / RET 2019 Notification.
Click here to log into CCSU Website to download the Research Entrance Test 2019 Admit Cards.