- Burdwan University PG Entrance Test 2020
- Burdwan Univ PG Post-Graduate Admission Form 2020
- Burdwan University PG Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
- Burdwan University PG Admission Test Results / Merit List 2020
- Burdwan University PG Admission Counselling / Seat Allotment 2020:
- Key Details of Burdwan Univ PG Admission:
Burdwan University PG Entrance Test 2020 Admission Form | Counseling Results:
The Department of Burdwan University is likely to notify soon in regards of Admission Test / Entrance Test for admission to various Post Graduate PG (MA / M.Sc / M.Com / MBA / M.P.Ed) Courses for the academic year 2020-21. The Burdwan University will release shorty the Online Application form for the Admission in Various Postgraduate Courses through official web portal. The Burdwan University PG Admission Test / Entrance Test Application Form will be available soon on the official web portal.
The Admission Cell of Burdwan University is likely to invite application forms for the candidates who are interested in taking Admission to Master Programme (M.A. /M.Sc./M.Com.) & Other PG courses. Admissions will be based on the performance in PG Admission Test / Entrance Test conducted by Burdwan University. 60% seats are reserved for the students graduating from the University of Burdwan and selection is made on the basis of marks obtained in the Honours level. 40% seats are open to all and selection is made on the basis of admission test.
Burdwan Univ PG Post-Graduate Admission Form 2020
Music Rabindra Sangeet, Music Hindusthan Classic, M.ED (Freshers), M.P. ED, Woman’studies, Urdu, Santali, Hindi, History, Education, Economics, English, Bengali, Computer Science & Application, Zoology, Statistics, Physics, Sociology, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Political Science, Library Science, Physiology, Micro Biology, Mathematics, Geography, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Commerce etc.
Eligibilty Criteria for Buruniv PG Admission 2020-21
Candidates with three years Undergraduate Degree from any UGC recognized University following the 10+2+3 system are eligible for admission.
- PG Admission Test
- Merit List
- Counselling Cum Admission Process.
PG Entrance Test / Admission Test Fee:
- Admission Form (without Admission Test): Rs. 150/-
- Admission Form (with Admission Test) Rs. 250/-
Burdwan University PG Admission Application Form 2020
- Visit official website www.buruniv.ac.in
- Click to Online PG Admission 2020
- Fill the Details of Candidates and submit it.
- Upload the Photograph in JPG format.
- Pay the Application Fee through online mode.
- Save Registration No & Password further reference.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
- Last date of Online Registration – August 2020
- Admission Test will be Held on – August 2020
- Publication of Rank List (40% category) – Release Soon
- Publication of Merit List (60% Intake capacity)- Very Shortly
- Last Date of Admission in respective Departments – Release Soon
Burdwan University PG Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for PG Admission Test will be available to download online from the Burdwan University website in the month of August, 2020. Candidates may download their Admit Cards by the use of registration number.
Burdwan University PG Admission Test Results / Merit List 2020
The Results of PG Entrance Exam / Admission Test will be updated soon on the official website. Based on the merit marks scored by aspirants council will offer admission to the candidates into PG Course. The Provisional Merit List for all PG & Other courses published for 40 % (Open) category will be followed. Burdwan University PG Merit List 2020 is made on the basis of admission test.
Burdwan University PG Admission Counselling / Seat Allotment 2020:
The counseling process will be started after the announcement of PG Entrance results. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling. The Colleges of Burdwan University will allot seats on the basis of their rank, choice of course, and availability of seats. Document verification will be done at the time of counseling. Candidates are advised to take their original certificate while going for admission cum counseling.
Key Details of Burdwan Univ PG Admission:
Name of University: Burdwan University
Course Name: PG (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com.) & other courses.
Course Duration: 2 yrs
Exam Name: PG Entrance Test.
Official Website of University: www.buruniv.ac.in