Burdwan University DDE B.Ed Admissions Form 2019 Merit List | Document Verification:
The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), University of Burdwan is likely to publish the notification regarding Admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) two year programme. Admission to the B.Ed. course will be given on the basis of merit list prepared by the Burdwan University. The Burdawan University B.Ed Admission Form will be available in the month of September, 2018. The Candidates, who seeking admission in Burdwan University, they can apply online form through official web portal.
Burdwan University DDE B.Ed Admissions 2019
Burdwan University B.Ed Admissions 2019: Burdwan University is all set to organize the schedule for two year B.Ed Admission. Every year thousands of students apply for the B.Ed admission in Burdwan University. The B.Ed Admission selection process is based on the Merit List. System will generate the Merit list as per 1st Method Paper based on the criteria. Here you will get all the details about the eligibility criteria, application form and important dates regarding the B.Ed admissions into the university of Burdwan. Keep in touch with us for further information
Applicants must have passed the graduation examination/Post graduation examinations from any institute.
Aspirants are right to have 45% marks in the bachelor degree 50% marks in the master degree.
Age of fresh candidates should not exceed 38 years if they wish to apply for the course of B.Ed from the university of Burdwan.
22% seats will be reserved for SC candidates and 6% seats will be the reserved for the ST candidates.
Applicants who are physically slicing will get the 5 years of age relaxation in their upper age.
Candidates with physical disabilities will get the 3% quota in each college.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of provisional rank merit which will be made as per the rules are given below.
- 10% of marks obtained at the secondary level of examination (10th) or equivalent examination.
- 10% of marks obtained at the senior secondary level of the exam(12th) or equivalent examination.
- 15% of marks obtained at the BA/B.Sc/B.Com.
- 20% of marks obtained at the Postgraduate examination.
Burdwan University DDE B.Ed Admissions Form 2019
Applicants can download the application form for B.Ed 2 year course. Here candidates have been given all the details about the application form as for how it can be filled and submitted.
- Applicants can fill and submit the application at the universities register office.
- The application form will be available to download from the official website of the Burdwan University.
- Candidates will have to send the demand draft of 300/-.
- The photocopies of the documents(10th,12th, Graduation)will also be attached with the application form.
- Candidates will have to submit the self-arrested copy of their identity proof as well.
- Candidates will have to make the submission of the caste certificate if they belong to the reserved category and seek for the benefits of reservation.
DDE Burdwan University B.Ed Merit List 2019
After completing the Applications, department will prepare the merit list and will update on the official website of the university. Candidates can check and download the merit list form official website of the university. The Candidates whose name comes in merit list, will direct go for the document verification. The Final Merit List will be made on the basis of overall academic records and reservation criteria.
Burdwan University B.Ed Admission Process / Document Verification
The Burdwan University will send the call letter for the same which contains the rank of the candidate and date and place of counseling. Please go through the instructions in the call letter. You have to confirm place or college where the counseling is to be held. Applicants will share seats in the college as per their rank/merit in the entrance exam.
Admission will be finalised after the verification of original documents and depositing the requisite Course Fees along with above mentioned documents.
- Burdwan University Merit List
- Burdwan University B.Ed Admission Call letter.
- Photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation certificates.
- 5-7 passport size color photograph.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate.
Overview About Notification
University Name: Burdwan University.
Official Website: www.buruniv.ac.in