Bombay High Court Personal Assistant PA Form 2017 108 Vacancies Apply Online | Admit Card:
Visit here for First Gen on the Office of the Registrar General, Notification in respect of Recruitment to the 108 Posts of Personal Assistant at Bombay High Court of Judicature, Bombay and its Bench in Bombay, Nagpur, and Aurangabad:
Bombay High Court PA Recruitment Application Form Apply 2017
Online Registration in response to the Notification is in progress w.e.f. the 20th of June 2017 (20.06.2017) with the Deadline for Online Application Forms closing on the 4th of July 2017 (04.07.2017).
Bombay High Court PA Test e-Admit Cards:
The Office of the Registrar shall release the electronic Admit Cards only for the Candidates observed Eligible to appear for the Shorthand Dictation and Transcription and Computer Based Typewriting Test. The Office of the Registrar General will release the e-Admittance Tickets Minimum 07 / 14 Days before an exact Date is declared for Shorthand Dictation, Transcription, Computer Proficiency Test. The Office the Registrar General will upload the e-Hall Examination Tickets only on the Official Website.
Procedure for Selection:
Post: Personal Assistant (108 Vacancies)
|Test||Stages||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Shorthand Dictation & Transcription||Consisting of 02 Passages comprising 600 Words||40||
20 Marks put together both in Shorthand Dictation, Transcription and Computer Based Typewriting
|Computer Based Typewriting||One Passage containing 500 Words||40|
Aimed at testing the Candidates’ Aptitude and Command on Day-to-Day Office Operation, Automation, etc.
|Final Select List shall be drawn up in order of Sufficient High Marks in Aggregate secured in Test I, Test II and Test III of the Personal Assistant Competitive Examination and other Qualifying Eligibility Criteria.|
Upper Age Limit (As On 19.06.2017)
The Candidates belonging to General Category should have attained Minimum 21 Years and must not exceed 38 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits for Reserved Category.
- Bachelor’ Degree from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Relaxation in Educational Qualification for the Personnel already in Employment in Lower Grade Stenographer / Higher Grade Stenographer for a Minimum period of 08 / 10 Years.
- Preference shall be given to those having in possession Degree in Law.
- The Candidates should have in possession of Government Certificate / Passed the Government Board conducted Examinations / Industrial Training Institute at 120 WPM in Shorthand & 50 WPM in Typewriting Test.
- The Candidates should have in possession Computer Certificate about Proficiency in Operation of Word Processor in Windows and Linux, in addition to MS Office, MS Word, Word Star, and Open Office Organization.
Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only)
Press Click here on Bombay High Court Website to download their Detailed Notification.
Press Click here on Bombay High Court Maharashtra Online Website for Online Registration.