BOM Maha Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Forthcoming Post Form/Syllabus:
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is going to issue an Official Recruitment Notification for forthcoming Vacancies available for Various Post in the Bank such as Chief-Manager, Civil engineer, Chartered Accountants, Electrical Engineer and Fire Engineer on Scale II & Scale IV. Eligible Candidates are going to invite soon to apply for the said post through Online Mode by going through the Official Web Portal of Bank of Maharashtra and follow the instruction given here. Last date for applying application form display soon. Application received before the Last date of applying shall only be entertained. If an application received after prescribed date then it shall not be accepted. Have a look on the following post for escaping upcoming difficulties.
BOM Maha Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
As the Official Notification regarding recruitment of Various Post of Grade II & IV is all set to release publicly by through the Official Web Portal of Bank of Maharashtra, Online Applying Process is going to started soon. According to the information provided under the Official Recruitment Notification, application filled by an eligible Candidate shall only be accepted. Candidate will be declared eligible for Applying if he fulfills the whole Eligibility Criteria for Applying such as Age Limit, Minimum Qualification required & other mandatory details including Applying Process and Selection Procedure etc. are provided below under the following post in the prescribed manner as provided by Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates are advised to apply only after ensuring that the required eligibility Criteria is fulfilled by them fully in an appropriate manner.
Discipline Wise Distribution of Available Vacancies (With Age Limit)
|Job Scale (Grade)||Post Name||No. of vacancies||Age Limit|
|Grade II||Chartered Accountants||100||21||35|
|Grade II||Civil Engineer||04||25||35|
|Grade II||Electrical Engineer||02||25||35|
|Grade II||Fire Engineer||01||25||35|
|Grade IV||Chief Manager- Balance sheet||01||25||35|
|Grade IV||Chief Manager-Taxation||01||25||35|
|Grade IV||Civil Engineer||01||30||45|
BOM Grade II/IV Specialist Jobs Qualification Required
- Graduation from recognized university with professional qualification of CA from the recognized institute/board will be required to apply for Chief Manager (Balance Sheet), Chief Manager Taxation and Chartered Accountants.
- Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering approved by AICTE to apply for Civil Manager in both Grades.
- Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering approved by AICTE to Apply for Electrical Engineer.
- Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Fire Engineering approved by AICTE to Apply for Fire Engineer.
Not only Qualification shall be enough for applying for the Post, a candidate must also have enough experience as required under the Official Notification Released by Bank of Maharashtra. To check the Minimum Experience required for applying, read the Official Notification of BOM through the link given below here.
Important Dates (Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment)
- Commencement of Application Form: Shortly
- Last date of Applying:
- Last date of Submitting Fee:
- Last date of Printing Application:
BOM Recruitment Application fee & Intimation charges
- OBC/General Category Candidates: 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidate: 100/-
How to apply through Online Mode
- Visit the Official Web Portal of BOM; link given above.
- Read the Official Notification released by them carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on “Apply Online” on the Website.
- A page asking for Several Details will be opened as you click on
- Provide all the required details properly and confirm by rechecking.
- Then Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and pay the Application fee as applicable.
- As the procedure for payment completes, Click on ‘Submit’
- Then save a copy of that Completed Application Form for future References.
Bank of Maharashtra Scale II / IV Selection Process, Interview /Merit/Syllabus
The Selection for the post of Specialist Officers shall be made on the basis of short-listing candidates, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank has all the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the their academic track record, experience and sustainability as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview. Selection will be made in the following Procedure:
- Preliminary Screening: Preliminary screening /short listing will be made with reference to candidate’s qualifications, suitability / experience etc.
- Group Discussion/Interview: Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Group Discussions and personal interview. Total marks allotted for GD and interview are 20 & 80. In case bank decides that the final selection by only personal interview, then there shall be interview for 100 marks.
Minimum Qualifying marks for General Category (Unreserved Category) will be 50 marks and for SC/ST/OBC (Reserved Categories) will be 45 marks.
BOM Grade II & IV Specialist Officer Recruitment Admit Card/Hall Ticket
It is prescribed under the Notification that Admit Card of the Applicants shall be released by the Association on their Official Web Portal. Call letter / Admit Card for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment shall only be issued to those Candidates who applied successfully for the Post earlier. Applicants shall be able to download their Admit Card by using their Registration No. and DOB by going through the Official Web Portal of BOM. It is mandatory to download Admit Card for being able to be called for Preliminary Screening Test.
- Name of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
- Name of the Association: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Department’s Name: Human Resources Management (HR or HRM) Department
- Name of the Post: Grade II & IV Specialist Officer
- Post Available: Notify Soon
- Last Date for Applying:
- Online Web Portal: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Click here for BOM Official Recruitment Notification PDF