BIS Scientist-B Recruitment 2018 109 vacancies Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering:
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has published an official notification regarding BIS Scientist-B Recruitment 2018. As per the official notification, the applications are being invited for 109 posts of Scientist B by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) 2018. The candidates interested to apply for 109 posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering and other) can fill the application form (Online) from 16th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018.
BIS Scientist-B Recruitment 2018
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018: All the candidates who are seeking to get jobs in the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) can fill the online application forms from 16.03.18 to 02.04.18. As per the official notification, the selection of candidates for the post of Scientist ‘B’ will be done on the basis of written test which will be conducted on 15.04.18. All the given vacancies are being categorized and displayed in the following table with the help of following table:
|Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Textile Engg. & Fibre Science||3|
However, the recruitment department of BIS has laid down some eligibility conditions which are required to be fulfilled by the candidates for the advertised 109 posts. These conditions are being described below:
- For the post of Microbiology, the applicant must have attained Master Degree in any Discipline by securing at least 60% Marks.
- For all the posts other than Microbiology, the applicant must have attained Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E.) or Tech. (B.Tech) in any Discipline by securing at least 60% Marks.
If all the required eligibility conditions are being satisfied by the candidates, then they may apply for the 109 Scientist ‘B’ posts (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engg. etc) by following the information given below. All the important dates, procedure to follow while filling the online application forms and the application fee is being given in the following paragraphs.
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Starting of online applications||16.03.18|
|Closing of online applications||02.04.18|
|Issue of hall tickets||Will be notified soon|
|Date of written examination||15.04.18|
|Declaration of Result||Will be notified soon|
How to Apply?
- In order to apply for the given post of BIS Scientist ‘B’, the candidates will have to visit the official website of bis.gov.in.
- At the Homepage, under the notification section, search for the link of BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the link and on the subsequent page proceed by filling up all the required information.
- The applicant will also need to upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- In the end, with the payment of online application fee, the BIS Scientist B Application form will be successfully submitted.
- The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Rs.750/- towards Online Application Fee.
- However, the candidates belonging to schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/persons with Disabilities/Ex-Serviceman are exempted from payment of Online Application Fees.
All those candidates who will successfully fill the application forms within the prescribed dates and found eligible by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), will be issued the Admit Cards for the BIS Written examination 2018. More information about the Admit Cards/Hall Tickets, written exam dates, exam pattern and the selection procedure is being described in the following apragraphs.
Exam Patter/Exam Scheme
As per the official notification, there will be an online written test conducted for the eligible candidates. The written test will carry 120 marks Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Also, the written competitive test will carry a negative marking scheme of 0.25 marks. The written test will be conducted by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) on 15th April 2018.
More information about the Exam Pattern will be displayed at the detailed notification which will very soon be uploaded at the official website of www.bis.gov.in.
As per the official Press Release, the candidates will be selected for the advertised 106 posts of Scientist (B) (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering etc) on the basis of written exam and Interview. The eligible candidates will be issued the Admit Cards for appearing in written test on 15th April 2018. All the candidates who will be able to qualify the written test will be called for Interview Round.
On the basis of marks obtained by candidates in written examination and Personal Interview, final merit list will be formed and candidates will be selected for filling up of 109 vacancies of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Scientist B Recruitment 2018.
Official Website- www.bis.gov.in