Bihar Guest Teacher Upcoming Vacancies Form 2018-19 Apply ~ Check Eligibility Form:
The Office of District Program Officer (DPO), Patna, in compliance with the Department of Education, Bihar may issue in October 2018 Notification in respect of Recruitment / Engagement of the Eligible Candidates for the Post of Guest Teachers District-wise in the Subjects. The Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Subsequent Lines may apply following Instructions in the Advertisement to be released Shortly.
Bihar Guest Teacher Upcoming Vacancies Form 2018-19
Minimum 21 Years and Must not exceed 65 Years of Age.
Post Graduate with Minimum 50% Marks from any University duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government;
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Degree from any Institute Duly Recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.). Master of Technology (M.Tech.) with Minimum 55% Marks in Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry),
*Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test – II Passed. Only these Candidates will be given Preference for Selection to the Post
Upon thorough Scrutiny of the Duly Filled-in Applications and all other Documents received shall be candidates for Shortlisting the Candidates District-wise;
District-wise Merit List shall be drawn up taking into account the Prescribed Eligibility and Merits leading to preparation of the Select List;
Selection Criteria / Merit List Panel:
- Those Post Graduate and State Teacher Eligibility Test – II Qualified will be given on Merit and First Preference for Selection;
- Those up to 65 Years, Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Intermediate (+2) Level Service Retired with Teaching in the Subject Indicated will be given Second Preference;
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher would be given Third Preference to the Post;
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry shall be included for Merit List / Panel in case of Non-Availability of the Candidates;
- Departmental Approval, keeping in view Availability of the Vacancies, shall be sought / obtained to avail of the Master of Technology / Bachelor of Technology Candidates in case of Unavailability of the Candidates in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics according to the Resolution
Documents for Submission:
High School Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination Certificates and Marks Sheet / Marks Statement;
Post Graduate Certificate, Degree Marks Statement;
Bachelor of Education Certificates and Mark-Sheet
State Teacher Eligibility Test – II Pass Certificate and Marks Statement
02 Recent Passport Size Photographs with ₹ 40/- Stamps on the Self-Addressed Envelopes bearing the Address of Correspondence and Valid Cellphone Numbers;
Grand Son / Grand-Daughter / Grand Maternal Son / Grand Maternal Daughter Relationship with the Freedom Fighter Certificate issued by the Competitive Authority;
All the Documents related to the Teachers’ Services Retirement
Rashtriya Shiksha Madhyamik Abhiyan Website: www.rmsaindia.gov.in
Department of Education, Bihar Website: www.educationbihar.gov.in
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Log into Rashtriya Shiksha Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Website for Application, Advertisement Download.