Bihar DCECE PM | PMD Counseling Dates 2018 Seat Allotment | 1st-2nd-3rd Rounds:
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is likely to release the Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time with reference to the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination– 2018 (DCECE) for Para Medical (PM) and Para Medical Dental (PMD) 2018.
Bihar DCECE PM|PMD Admission 2018 Counseling
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) candidates who have successfully given the examination on these dates are waiting for the Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time. The Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time will be soon declared by the BCECEB on its official Website. Candidates who have given the examination DCECE-2018 examination PM and PMD may able to download the information related to the Rank and the Counselling schedule soon on its official website. We are closely paying attention to the every activity of the BCECE and will confer every detailed updates to our visitors.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is also known as BCECE conducts every year the entrance examination of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for Para Medical (PM) and Para Medical Dental (PMD). In 2018 it had already released the official notification for the DCECE-2018 for PM and PMD Courses and the examination of these have been already conduct soon which result is already declared some time ago.
Bihar DCECE Pm | PMD 1st-2nd-3rd Rounds 2018
The candidates are here by informed that the Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time for the DCECE-2018 for PM and PMD has not been displayed the BCECEB on its official website. Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time will be soon declared by the BCECEB and candidates shall be able to apply for the online counselling procedure for courses which have been stated above on dates which will be soon mentioned on the official website of BCECEB very shortly.
Procedure of Counselling:
- The completion of Entrance examination the candidates will be called for the counselling/interview as according to the merit rank on dates of which details will be made available to the candidates through post or official websites of BCECEB and also through the local newspapers.
- As according to the rank they will be given the choice to choose their college, course.
- Counseling will be done offline or Online for the all eligible candidates.
- At the time of counselling candidates must carry the all documents and certificates which have been mentioned below.
- After the documents verification, candidates will have to go through to medical examination test.
- Selected candidates will have to pay the Enrollment fee to confirm their admission.
The Documents which are needed at the time of Counselling/Interview:
- Matric (Class 10th) and inter (12th) admit card, mark sheet and final certificate.
- DCECE admit Card 2018 with 6 photographs which you have used in your admit card.
- Caste certificate, Residence Certificate, Character certificate.
- If you are belonging from any Quota like Physical Handicap, Solider Quota (SQL) then take your certificate.
For more details read your page where all the details regarding this have been stated thoroughly.
For more details please visit to the official website: www.bceceboard.com