Bihar DCECE PM | PMD Counseling Dates 2018 Seat Allotment | 1st-2nd-3rd Rounds:
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the 2nd Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time with reference to the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination– 2018 (DCECE) for Polytechnic Engineering (PE), Para Medical (PM) and Para Medical Dental (PMD) 2018. The Department has issued the Advt. No. BCECEB (DCECE)-2018/13 Dated 13th September 2018 in respect of organizing 3rd round of e-counseling & Seat Allotment for the students information submitted by whom have been found to be proper / correct for admission in DCECE 2018 Polytechnic Engineering (PE) & Women Polytechnic Engineering (WPE) courses.
Candidates who was unable to take admission in first counseling they have option to take their admission in DCECE Polytechnic Engineering (PE) in second round. Because 2nd round of counseling is starts from 10th August 2018.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) candidates who have successfully given the examination on these dates are waiting for the Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time. Candidates who have given the examination DCECE-2018 examination PM and PMD may able to download the information related to the Rank and the Counselling schedule on its official website. We are closely paying attention to the every activity of the BCECE and will confer every detailed updates to our visitors. The BCECEB is going to display the third counseling & seat allotment list through the official website.
Students who unable to allocate seats in first counseling, now they have chance to get seat in second round of counseling. Candidates may apply for the registration in second round from 10th August 2018 to 11th August 2018. After taking registration in second counseling the BCECEB will allocate the seats and issue allotment letter on 12th August 2018.
BIhar DCECE 2nd Round of Counseling Dates 2018
|Online Registration & Choice Filling in Second Round||10/08/2018 to 11/08/2018|
|Seat Allocation and Issuance of Allotment letter||12/08/2018|
|Reporting for Documents Verification & Admission at related Reporting Center||12/08/2018 to 14/08/2018|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is also known as BCECE conducts every year the entrance examination of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for Para Medical (PM) and Para Medical Dental (PMD). In 2018 it had already released the official notification for the DCECE-2018 for PM and PMD Courses.
Bihar DCECE Pm | PMD 1st-2nd-3rd Rounds 2018
The candidates are here by informed that the Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time for the DCECE-2018 for PM and PMD has not been displayed the BCECEB on its official website. Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Time will be soon declared by the BCECEB and candidates shall be able to apply for the online counselling procedure for courses which have been stated above on dates which will be soon mentioned on the official website of BCECEB very shortly.
Procedure of Counselling:
- The completion of Entrance examination the candidates will be called for the counselling/interview as according to the merit rank on dates of which details will be made available to the candidates through post or official websites of BCECEB and also through the local newspapers.
- As according to the rank they will be given the choice to choose their college, course.
- Counseling will be done offline or Online for the all eligible candidates.
- At the time of counselling candidates must carry the all documents and certificates which have been mentioned below.
- After the documents verification, candidates will have to go through to medical examination test.
- Selected candidates will have to pay the Enrollment fee to confirm their admission.
The Documents which are needed at the time of Counselling/Interview:
- Matric (Class 10th) and inter (12th) admit card, mark sheet and final certificate.
- DCECE admit Card 2018 with 6 photographs which you have used in your admit card.
- Caste certificate, Residence Certificate, Character certificate.
- If you are belonging from any Quota like Physical Handicap, Solider Quota (SQL) then take your certificate.
For more details please visit to the official website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in