Bihar BCECE Board PGMAC-2018 Notification ~ Application Form counseling Result
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is all set to conduct the AIAPGET/PGMAC-2018 Entrance exam. The Controller of Examination of BCECEB conducts the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling Entrance exam every year for admission of candidates to M.D. (Ayurveda) courses. This year also, the Board is all set to conduct the PGMAC-2018 Entrance examination, in view of which online applications will be invited soon.
Bihar BCECE Board PGMAC-2018
BCECEB PGMAC Application Form 2018: As per the official notification, the candidates will be admitted into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses on the basis of merit-cum-choice based on AIAPGET-2018. The interested candidates can fill the online applications as and when invited by the official Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Also, the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria given below which are being required for Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling Entrance exam (PGMAC) 2018.
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda (BAMS) from a University recognized by Bihar State.
- The candidates must also have completed the mandatory 12 months internship in a recognized teaching Hospital.
- There is no age limit for PGMAT-2018 for M.D. (Ayurveda Course).
The candidates interested and willing to apply for PGMAT 2018 can fill the online applications forms by visiting the official website. The direct link is also being provided at the end of this article. All the important dates, procedure to apply as well as the admission procedure is being provided in the subsequent paragraphs.
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Start of Online applications for PGMAC- 2018||Will be notified soon|
|Closing of Online applications for PGMAC- 2018||Will be notified soon|
|Date of PGMAC Counseling 2018||Will be declared soon|
How to Apply for PGMAC 2018?
- The candidates can apply for the PGMAC-2018 by visiting the official portal of bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- On the given portal, there will be a link for ‘Apply for PGMAC-2018 for MD (Ayurveda)’.
- The candidates will be required to provide all the necessary information as required in the PGMCA 2018 Application form.
- By performing the above steps, there will be a specific ID & password generated for the users which they have to preserve for future use.
- Also, the candidates are required to pay the counselling fee. The fee can be paid in both offline as well as online mode.
- Counselling fee of Rs.2200/- is to be paid and it is common for all the candidates (i.e. General/OBC/SC/ST)
Selection Procedure 2018
According to the official Press Release, the candidates will be selected for admissions in M.D. Ayurveda courses on the basis of Marks obtained by the candidates in NEET Exam 2018. Based upon the marks scored in Neet-2018, final merit list will be formed and the shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling round. Under the Counselling round, the candidate’s original documents will be verified and seats will be allotted in the Universities/colleges by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
BCECEB PGMAC Counseling/Interview process 2018
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of Merit list will be called for Counselling/Interview round.
- Under the counselling process, the documents of the candidates will be verified and seats will be allotted for MD courses.
- The dates, timings as well as the venue of counselling process will be provided on the official website of BCECEB: bihar.gov.in.
Official Website of Bihar Education Board- www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in